Wander Beauty Lipsetter Dual Lipstick Together With Liner

Wander Beauty has an hr exhibit on QVC today!! In this show, they volition live offering their novel Lipsetter Dual Lipstick as well as Liners inwards duos for the starting fourth dimension time. Since the launch inwards August, I've had my eyes on these. Now that I finally got my hands on them, I tin tell yous all nigh them as well as give yous my thoughts! Read on for more.

Here is what Wander Beauty says nigh the product:

"An expertly curated as well as ultra-hydrating dual ended cream lipstick as well as lip liner designed to define, parent as well as shape for your perfect pout.

 Perfect your pout on the larn amongst Lipsetter! This dual ended lipstick as well as liner defines, enhances as well as shapes for all hateful solar daytime wear. The fine-tipped, highly pigmented liner does non smudge, fade or plumage as well as prolongs the vesture of lipstick. The ultra-smooth cream lipstick delivers intensely saturated color amongst simply i swipe. The slim bullet allows for tardily as well as precise application on the go. Enriched amongst grape seed extract (Korea), kokosnoot stone oil (Philippines), jojoba seed stone oil (Spain) as well as acai extract (United States) for maximum hydration as well as tug-free application.

 Featured Ingredients:
  • Grape Seed Extract (Korea) – rich inwards antioxidants to aid struggle gratuitous radical attacks 
  • Coconut Oil (Philippines) – piece of work on lips hydrated all hateful solar daytime as well as maintains elasticity 
  • Jojoba Seed Oil (Spain) & Acai Extract (United States) – regenerates pare cells, moisturizes lips as well as contains antioxidant properties to hold youthful looking skin"
Part of why I actually relish this construct is because all of their products are infused amongst goodness for the pare ingredients! I every bit good actually similar how uncomplicated everything is to apply since I'm non a makeup artist.

There are 5 sum shades. I accept the shades "Fuschia Class" which is a beautiful, bright, hot pinkish as well as "On the Mauve" which is a classic, cool toned, mauvey-rose shade.

I actually similar the factor as well as how the liner as well as lipstick are attached, as well as thus I don't accept to fumble around looking for a matching liner as well as lip color. The formula of both ends are quite lovely! They are as well as thus buttery as well as glide on my lips amongst no tugging or pulling at all. The Lipsetters every bit good experience prissy as well as moisturizing on my lips. Both colors are pigmented, as well as thus I alone bespeak i swipe per lip. I every bit good works life both colors to live as well as thus long lasting, fifty-fifty staying on through meals! It is every bit good convenient that the production swivels upward as well as no liner sharpener is required.
no flash - fuschia class, on the mauve
flash - fuschia class, on the mauve

fuschia class
on the mauve

both mixed together
Overall, betwixt the pretty colors, tardily of application, prissy experience as well as beneficial ingredients inside, the Lipsetter Dual Lipstick as well as Liner past times Wander Beauty is a lippie yous don't desire to missy out on!

Also, if yous are interested inwards Wander Beauty, banking concern check out my sum confront makeup tutorial here:

All products used are inwards the YouTube caption box.

disclaimer: Products sent to me for review consideration. Not a sponsored or endorsed post. No monetary compensation received. All thoughts are my ain as well as honest opinions, every bit always.

If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126
Youtube: curlywavydiane

-Diane







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa