Tarte Pure Delights Lipsurgence Gear Upwardly Vacation 2013
Tarte continues amongst their awesome Holiday Sets! The Pure Delights ready is a box sum of 8 mini lipsurgences! In years past, at that spot convey been five sum sizes only I much prefer the smaller sizes in addition to to a greater extent than colors!
The Lipsurgence formula is i of my favorite lip products because it goes on super tardily (I don't fifty-fifty quest a mirror), moisturizes the lips, is pigmented in addition to long wearing. Also, it's prissy in addition to minty fresh.
See my video for to a greater extent than information, addition alive swatches of all 8 shades!
This ready is available on tarte.com, ulta in addition to sephora.
<3 Diane
disclaimer: this produc was purchased amongst my ain money. I have no monetary compensation for my reviews in addition to I am non sponsored past times whatsoever company.
The Lipsurgence formula is i of my favorite lip products because it goes on super tardily (I don't fifty-fifty quest a mirror), moisturizes the lips, is pigmented in addition to long wearing. Also, it's prissy in addition to minty fresh.
See my video for to a greater extent than information, addition alive swatches of all 8 shades!
This ready is available on tarte.com, ulta in addition to sephora.
<3 Diane
disclaimer: this produc was purchased amongst my ain money. I have no monetary compensation for my reviews in addition to I am non sponsored past times whatsoever company.
Komentar
Posting Komentar