My Tertiary Deva Cutting Alongside Latoya At Devachan Salon Soho 1.15.18
I late had my tertiary Devacut amongst LaToya at the Devachan Salon inwards SoHo! Along amongst a trim, I also received an inwards salon Olaplex Treatment! I'm hence happy amongst my results in addition to the fact LaToya listens to my "trim" in addition to "losing equally footling length equally possible" requests! Read on for more.
It has been nearly 5 months since my terminal trim. I recorded a video on "How to Tell Your Hair Needs a Trim" hence that volition hold upward up rattling soon. But my ends were scraggly, frizzy in addition to my pilus was acting a fleck to a greater extent than unmanageable than usual. It's amazing how much a trim back tin brand a difference!!
Here is what LaToya used on me (in order) at the salon:
The trim, equally usual, was fantastic. I'm trying to grow my pilus mermaid length again. LaToya is hence non scissor happy which is fantastic! She takes off equally minimal equally possible in addition to I never conduct hold to worry. There was hardly whatever pilus on the floor. I meant to accept a movie only was equally good busy sipping their amazing iced tea in addition to forgot. Seriously, the iced tea at that salon tastes equally goodness equally the products function for my curls!!
After trimming in addition to cleansing, LaToya applied Olaplex No 2 in addition to left it inwards nearly 10 minutes earlier rinsing thoroughly. She in addition to hence followed upward amongst a mix of One Condition Original and Heaven In Hair on my drier spots pushing it inwards my pilus inwards pocket-size sections in addition to and hence scrunching. She left most of it inwards my pilus instead of rinsing. While soundless at the sink, she applied a combo of Arc Angel Gel (my HG!) in addition to the Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam. After this I walked over to the chair in addition to flipped my pilus upside downwards in addition to she sprayed around Flexible Hold Hairspray in addition to scrunched a whole bunch earlier I sat nether the dryer for a while. She also applied clips at the roots earlier going I dried. Once the drying was all done, she scrunched a footling to a greater extent than in addition to sprayed to a greater extent than hairspray in addition to I was goodness to go!
Here are around earlier in addition to afters in addition to pictures LaToysa hence kindly took for me inwards the salon. The hydration, smooth in addition to softness on the later on is insane!!
It was hence freezing inwards Manhattan, I idea I was going to plough into an icicle waiting for my coach home. I fifty-fifty wore fleeced lined jeans in addition to two pairs of socks, along amongst a hoodie in addition to heavy jacket on transcend of the long sleeve Lilly shirt yous come across here. I had to position a chapeau on- it was non negotiable. I was lamentable to position a chapeau on over my freshly done hair, only I purpose the satin-lined cap in addition to it didn't mess my pilus upward similar a green chapeau would! yay!!!
For twenty-four hours 2, I didn't take away much touching upward at all. But since I did function out, I went inwards amongst dry out shampoo on my scalp followed amongst a few sprays of Mist-Er Right. I in addition to hence went inwards amongst a footling Wave Maker since around instagram friends in addition to I were talking nearly it in addition to I wanted to play- it helped the texture piece keeping my pilus soft in addition to and hence used exclusively 1 heart of Mirror Curls all over, focusing on the bottom business office of the length.
If yous missed it, hither is my video on the terminal fourth dimension I was at the Devachan Salon dorsum inwards September, when I brought my fiance amongst me in addition to he recorded the whole process!
Here are my other detailed weblog posts when I visited LaToya at Devachan:
February 2017 - Buildup Buster Treatment
June 2017 - First Deva Cut
September 2017 - Second Deva Cut
LaToya was also impressed amongst how fast my pilus has been growing! For comparison, hither is later on my get-go take in for the Buildup Buster Treatment inwards Feb 2017 in addition to now:
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: pno monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
It has been nearly 5 months since my terminal trim. I recorded a video on "How to Tell Your Hair Needs a Trim" hence that volition hold upward up rattling soon. But my ends were scraggly, frizzy in addition to my pilus was acting a fleck to a greater extent than unmanageable than usual. It's amazing how much a trim back tin brand a difference!!
Here is what LaToya used on me (in order) at the salon:
*No Poo Original in addition to Olaplex No two non inwards movie because I don't currently conduct hold either
- No Poo Original
- Olaplex No 2
- One Condition Original amongst Heaven In Hair on ends in addition to front end hairline
- Mix of Arc Angel Gel in addition to Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam
- Flexible Hold Hairspray
The trim, equally usual, was fantastic. I'm trying to grow my pilus mermaid length again. LaToya is hence non scissor happy which is fantastic! She takes off equally minimal equally possible in addition to I never conduct hold to worry. There was hardly whatever pilus on the floor. I meant to accept a movie only was equally good busy sipping their amazing iced tea in addition to forgot. Seriously, the iced tea at that salon tastes equally goodness equally the products function for my curls!!
After trimming in addition to cleansing, LaToya applied Olaplex No 2 in addition to left it inwards nearly 10 minutes earlier rinsing thoroughly. She in addition to hence followed upward amongst a mix of One Condition Original and Heaven In Hair on my drier spots pushing it inwards my pilus inwards pocket-size sections in addition to and hence scrunching. She left most of it inwards my pilus instead of rinsing. While soundless at the sink, she applied a combo of Arc Angel Gel (my HG!) in addition to the Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam. After this I walked over to the chair in addition to flipped my pilus upside downwards in addition to she sprayed around Flexible Hold Hairspray in addition to scrunched a whole bunch earlier I sat nether the dryer for a while. She also applied clips at the roots earlier going I dried. Once the drying was all done, she scrunched a footling to a greater extent than in addition to sprayed to a greater extent than hairspray in addition to I was goodness to go!
![]() |
| napping at the sink amongst Olaplex inwards my hair |
![]() |
| after conditioner in addition to styling products were applied at the sink |
![]() |
| under the dryers |
I was a footling nervous she went amongst the Original business instead of Decadence, particularly since it was hence so mutual coldness in addition to dry out outside. But she's the skilful hence I went amongst it! I liked the combo of One Condition in addition to and hence the handling where I really, actually take away it.
The Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam is a styling production I'm non super familiar with. It's funny- I conduct hold a STRONG feel of scent in addition to equally she was applying things at sink, I couldn't come across what she was using only my olfactory organ was able to country "okay that's No Poo Original, That's Heaven In Hair, etc.." The Foam smells incredible- similar to Set It Free, only non quite exact. So I had to enquire her what it was since my sniffer didn't recognize it. She said it is e'er fun to experiment amongst unlike stylers in addition to come across results. I'll hold upward playing amongst the Foam inwards my ain routine to a greater extent than now!!
Back when I used to bleach my hair, towards the rattling goal a salon used Olaplex on me, notwithstanding they used it incorrectly yesteryear applying it inwards identify of a conditioner amongst no follow upward moisturizing treatment. After seeing hence many other curly girls, similar Hi F3Licia, conduct hold success amongst Olaplex on their hair, I've been dying to hand it a shot again- particularly to come across if it tin aid my rebellious front end hairline pieces. Olaplex is non a conditioner, only it is a bond-reconstructor. You tin google tons to a greater extent than information on it if yous want. I produce experience later on the handling my pilus is hence rattling shiny in addition to incredible soft!! There is also less frizz than normal. Of course of pedagogy yous take away to remember, I also had my pilus done yesteryear a talented stylist in addition to it e'er looks amend whenever LaToya does it. So I'm interested inwards seeing the departure 1 time I launder in addition to mode myself. I also excogitation on getting the Olaplex No three handling hence I tin produce that at home.
![]() |
| hair production shelf heaven. |
Here are around earlier in addition to afters in addition to pictures LaToysa hence kindly took for me inwards the salon. The hydration, smooth in addition to softness on the later on is insane!!
It was hence freezing inwards Manhattan, I idea I was going to plough into an icicle waiting for my coach home. I fifty-fifty wore fleeced lined jeans in addition to two pairs of socks, along amongst a hoodie in addition to heavy jacket on transcend of the long sleeve Lilly shirt yous come across here. I had to position a chapeau on- it was non negotiable. I was lamentable to position a chapeau on over my freshly done hair, only I purpose the satin-lined cap in addition to it didn't mess my pilus upward similar a green chapeau would! yay!!!
Once home, since a footling tiny fleck of frizz did popular upward thank yous to wind, I used around DevaCurl Shine Spray to create it. I hence want this materials has non been discontinued. I'm on my terminal bottle in addition to it is hence so good. I attempt non to beak nearly it equally good oftentimes since it has been axed.
If I instruct my pilus done, in addition to I don't conduct hold a mistaken photoshoot after, did I fifty-fifty instruct my pilus done?? :P
DAY 2If I instruct my pilus done, in addition to I don't conduct hold a mistaken photoshoot after, did I fifty-fifty instruct my pilus done?? :P
For twenty-four hours 2, I didn't take away much touching upward at all. But since I did function out, I went inwards amongst dry out shampoo on my scalp followed amongst a few sprays of Mist-Er Right. I in addition to hence went inwards amongst a footling Wave Maker since around instagram friends in addition to I were talking nearly it in addition to I wanted to play- it helped the texture piece keeping my pilus soft in addition to and hence used exclusively 1 heart of Mirror Curls all over, focusing on the bottom business office of the length.
If yous missed it, hither is my video on the terminal fourth dimension I was at the Devachan Salon dorsum inwards September, when I brought my fiance amongst me in addition to he recorded the whole process!
Here are my other detailed weblog posts when I visited LaToya at Devachan:
February 2017 - Buildup Buster Treatment
June 2017 - First Deva Cut
September 2017 - Second Deva Cut
LaToya was also impressed amongst how fast my pilus has been growing! For comparison, hither is later on my get-go take in for the Buildup Buster Treatment inwards Feb 2017 in addition to now:
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: pno monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane






















Komentar
Posting Komentar