Tarte Cosmetics Colored Clay Review & Demo

Man I am in addition to hence behind on blogging! I promise you lot are next my Youtube, I remain much to a greater extent than upward to engagement over on there.


Anyway, the kickoff of Feb Tarte Cosmetics has an AWESOME Today's Special Value kit on QVC: Color Your World amongst Shades of Clay featuring novel products infused amongst their novel star ingredient, colored clay! Colored clay is total of minerals in addition to helps shroud in addition to right a multitude of pare sins including, redness, dullness, in addition to uneven pare musical note amid others.

The adept intelligence is, fifty-fifty if you lot missed the TSV price, it is notwithstanding available on QVC.com (at fourth dimension of blogging) for entirely a few dollars more!!

The kit includes:
I am wearing everything hither inward the shade light
-colored clay SPF xv liquid foundationin your shade
-colored clay CC primer inward your shade
-clay blush bronzer inward Pink Bronze
-LipSurgence Lip Gloss inward True Love, a sheer raspberry shade
-clay eyeliner inward Black
-lights, camera, LASHES mascara inward Black
-Bamboo foundation brush
-Bonus Makeup pocketbook





Here is my initial reaction to the kit. I literally did this video non fifty-fifty owning the kit a one-half an hour:
Then, afterwards using the kit in addition to loving it for a while, I came dorsum in addition to gave a to a greater extent than detailed review here:



I also reviewed the novel colored clay concealer in addition to forehead gel tarte has on QVC sold seperately:


 

And finally, I took all the products together in addition to did a prissy total confront present amongst them!




blush, bronzer in addition to fifty-fifty eyeshadows inward one!!
 Be certain to cheque the video review for details to a quick synopsis is overall I actually produce LOVE this kit! The stand upward outs for me are the blush bronze in addition to the liquid foundation. The blush/bronzer is gorgeous for non merely bronzer in addition to blush, but if you lot dip into the shades individually you lot tin flaming fifty-fifty role them every bit eyeshadows! The liquid foundation is a novel Holy Grail. I can't believe tarte made a foundation I similar fifty-fifty to a greater extent than than the master copy Amazonian clay- but it is super pigmented, buildable coverage in addition to you lot don't fifty-fifty experience it on the skin!





no flash

flash
Because my pare musical note is constantly changing I got the kit inward both low-cal in addition to medium (oh how I wishing light-medium was offered) Here are the ii shades swatched next amongst in addition to without flash.








I also let on since using the colored clay products on my confront daily, when I launder my confront at night, my bare pare is starting to hold back better! The entirely matter dissimilar inward my routine has been the colored clay products!


disclaimer: i kit was sent to me, i kit i bought amongst my ain money. i am non endorsed or sponsored yesteryear whatever companionship in addition to have no monetary compensation for my reviews. all opinions are my ain honest opinions, every bit always!

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!