New Years Level 2014 Await

Happy 2014! New Years Eve was a lot of fun. I intend i of my favorite parts too my New Years Eve buss amongst my dude is getting to unapologetically vesture sequins! I was going to become super glitterly amongst my optic makeup but injure upward keeping it to a greater extent than uncomplicated amongst only about silver. Tommie was happy that glitter didn't teach all over him.


I had a practiced pilus twenty-four hr menstruum as well as followed the same steps I did for Christmas Eve (see that postal service here) as well as on overstep of it also added about of the DevaCurl Shine Spray which genuinely did add together extra shine! I genuinely do honey the combo for overnice painting (almost) perfect hair, fifty-fifty if it does involve to a greater extent than production than usual.




 I started off amongst 2d twenty-four hr menstruum pilus again. Oh as well as i to a greater extent than departure was I did receive got to diffuse my freshly washed pilus the twenty-four hr menstruum earlier because of time, it wouldn't air dry out inward time. I unremarkably prefer to air dry out for the sake of estrus harm but I did role the Living Proof Restore Spray which is a estrus protector.


Makeup wise my human face upward was the same every bit Christmas as well as thence cheque dorsum that postal service for details. The shadows I receive got on are from the Tarte of Giving Sephora Holiday 2013 Palette. I taste blueish eyeshadows. I abhor that dizzy "rule" where they nation people amongst blueish eyes shouldn't vesture blueish shadow- I intend it is a bunch of bull- vesture what you lot similar & what makes you lot happy!! I've been obsessing amongst the lip color I wore- It is the "Perfois Pink Lip System" from Mally Beauty inward the shade Soft Pink. The organisation comes amongst a coordinating liner, lipstick as well as gloss. (item A225551 on QVC if you lot are interested)

blue & silverish eyes amongst soft pinkish lips

selfie without the photographic goggle box camera inward the pic ;)

 Tommie tried to receive got our traditional overnice pilus pictures but I wasn't crazy well-nigh how most of them turned out (honestly, it's me nit-picking myself probably) I wasn't genuinely laid upward for this i below but it's the best of the bunch of my face.

 
<3 midnight kiss! <3


 This painting was taking a chip afterwards midnight, withal ringing inward the New Year. Hair held upward well!


 New Year's Day I genuinely was inward sweats amongst my pilus inward a messy bun. We didn't do anything extraordinary, only stayed at my solid amongst about of my family. I was sooo exhausted from the fun nighttime earlier I was barely able to buy the farm along my eyes open. I'm a daughter who likes her beauty slumber as well as didn't become to bed til 4am- my misfortunate trunk felt it for iii days after!

I didn't brand many resolutions this year. My i finish is to hopefully detect a total fourth dimension job, a career I love. But I did do this New Years Resolutions TAG video if you'd similar to see:



I promise you lot all had a wonderful New Years!!


<3 Diane
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Penerapan Css Pada Elemen Tabel

Carol's Immature Adult Woman Pracaxi Nectar Pilus Products

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot