Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Mass From Sephora For Vacation 2013
Kat Von D is a beautiful in addition to talented tattoo artist. She also has a business of makeup at Sephora which is incredible! The character of her materials is seriously fantastic.
As shortly every bit I saw this Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book eyeshadow palette that came out for Holiday 2013, I knew it had to hold upwards mine:
This palette does non disappoint! All the colors are rattling pigmented in addition to glide on similar butter. They are blend together in addition to thus easily in addition to when layered i upon another, they create this magical duochrome effect. There are a few repeat shades from previous palettes simply at that topographic point are also many shades that accept non been seen before.
My review video of this palette:
As shortly every bit I saw this Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book eyeshadow palette that came out for Holiday 2013, I knew it had to hold upwards mine:
![]() |
| look at all those gorgeous colors!!!!! |
This palette does non disappoint! All the colors are rattling pigmented in addition to glide on similar butter. They are blend together in addition to thus easily in addition to when layered i upon another, they create this magical duochrome effect. There are a few repeat shades from previous palettes simply at that topographic point are also many shades that accept non been seen before.
My review video of this palette:
A Quick Demo Tutorial I did alongside this Palette:
![]() | ||
| this is the await from the video. countess below brow, piaf inwards plication in addition to nether lower lash business in addition to infant on lid. |
![]() |
| this was around other quick await i did. instaglam on lid, stupid autocorrect on plication in addition to nether lower lash line. nether browbone i used the laura geller french vanilla highlighter. |
Disclaimer: This palette was purchased alongside my ain money. All reviews, opinions in addition to things said on this weblog in addition to on my youtube are 100% my ain thoughts in addition to opinions. I have no monetary compensation nor am I sponsored past times whatever build for my reviews unless specifically indicated.
<3 Diane



Komentar
Posting Komentar