Wrap Upward Past Times Sarah Potempa

I ordered a kit off qvc past times celeb hairstylist Sarah potempa- it had ii of her amount size twine ups, a one-half siZe twine up, a pretty headband together with a cute bag.
my initial idea was I desire to slumber amongst the twine ups on moisture pilus to hopefully teach free waves together with I am withal going to produce that-  but I actually can't believe how fast together with slowly these things are to use!!! Even I tin sack purpose them together with I'm terrible together with pilus styles lol
they come upward inward choice of pilus coloring too!
I was also worried it wasn't going to agree all my pilus only it did amongst no problem!
btw my dad took the pilus pics for me together with solely used flash on the bottom which  is why the coloring is diff from acme ii pics

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?