Tweak-D Rev-D Ultra Nourishing Mist

If you lot are a regular reader of my spider web log (thank you!) you lot belike encounter how much I beloved the Tweak-d Self Cleansing Hair Treatments inward my "Hair of the Day" posts. I of late picked upward some other production yesteryear Tweak-d, the Rev-d Ultra Nourishing Mist! Read on for my thoughts on this product.
There are 3 dissimilar versions of this production on HSN that fit alongside the same fomrulas of the Self Cleansing Hair Treatments. I had the hardest fourth dimension deciding betwixt this Ultra Nourishing 1 as well as the Restore one!

Here is what HSN.com says virtually the product:
"Tresses inward distress? Show them some beloved alongside this vitamin-rich leave-in mist that revitalizes the await of pilus as well as provides superior conditioning without weighing it down. Perfectly versatile for purpose on its own, or with your other favorite Tweak-d products, it's just what's needed for taking frazzled locks to a gorgeous novel level.

Vitamin-rich blend
  • Milky formula
  • Provides superior conditioning without weighing pilus downward
  • Contains a exceptional complex of exotic oils, butters, extracts, amino acids, proteins, vitamins as well as minerals
  • Rich inward antioxidant"
HSN also says you lot tin ship away purpose the production inward fifteen dissimilar ways:

Gets pilus "Rev-d" upward inward fifteen dissimilar ways:
  • Revitalizes the await of pilus
  • Refreshes the await of pilus
  • Conditions 
  • Nourishes alongside wet
  • Instantly detangles
  • Preps pilus for styling
  • Smooths the await of pilus
  • Enhances the experience of softness
  • Adds the appearance of shine 
  • Tames flyaways 
  • Helps strengthen 
  • Helps protect from styling tool oestrus
  • pH balanced
  • Helps polish cuticles
  • Helps revive manner without washing 

First the smell. The scent is thus delicious!! Very like to the self cleansing pilus treatment, nonetheless fifty-fifty better. To me it is a gourmand floral scent that is non overly rigid or overwhelming.

Being 1 who is a fleck heavy handed alongside product, I wasn't thrilled virtually such a small-scale size for the price. The bottle is 4.23 oz. However, it is VERY concentrated as well as I noticed I necessitate to spray less of this than I exercise alongside like sprays thus that makes it a whole lot better.

It is of import to milk shiver earlier using this production since it is a dual stage mist as well as when you lot milk shiver it all the ingredients mix together.

I bring non used it on wet hair, but this is my novel favorite minute or 3rd twenty-four hours pilus refreshing spray!! It refreshes my twenty-four hours former hair, taking away whatever frizz, adding prissy shine as well as makes my pilus to a greater extent than manageable. It helps to right whatever waves that may bring turned wonky overnight piece I slept. It also leaves my pilus soft. So very, very, really soft!!!

When I purpose this spray, I necessitate to lay inward really footling endeavor to accomplish prissy looking minute twenty-four hours hair. I only spray a footling fleck all or thus my caput as well as gently glide my hands over the piece of job yesteryear of my pilus to assistance polish it down.

Due to the cold, harsh, dry out air we've had inward this winter, in that place bring been a few nights I spray a footling earlier going to bed every bit good to piece of job along my ends moisturized, hydrated as well as soft.

 Overall, I intend this is a actually nice, refreshing pilus mist that helps process my pilus as well as larn inward await great. I REALLY promise Tweak-d makes 1 of these mists inward their amazing Tribal Chocolate formula! That would hold out incredible if null else, for the scent alone.

<3 Diane






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?