Viva La Juicy Fragrance Tenth Anniversary Hsn Today's Special
On Thursday, Nov 9th, HSN volition endure offering the iconic Viva La Juicy Fragrance past times Juicy Couture inwards a express edition, absolutely gorgeous bottle, along alongside a torso creme equally well! Continue reading for all the details together with my thoughts on this iconic fragrance.Here is simply about information most the Viva La Juicy HSN Today's Special:
"It’s a fact: every second, a Viva daughter somewhere inwards the Blue Planet is buying a bottle of Viva La Juicy fragrance to add together to her collection. It’s the tenth anniversary of the launch of this best-selling fragrance, together with for ane twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia alone an HSN exclusive, crystal-encrusted Limited Edition Pure Parfum laid volition endure available for one-half off the regular retail price!
Catch Juicy Couture Today’s Special Live on HSN together with HSN.com Th November, ninth starting at 12PM EST. The Viva La Juicy Limited Edition Pure Parfum Spray together with Viva La Body Crème volition endure featured on shows throughout the twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia including the pop Beauty Report hosted past times Amy Morrison.
When: Nov ninth
Where: HSN together with HSN.com What: 3.4oz Viva La Juicy Limited Edition Pure Parfum Spray together with 4.2 oz Viva la Body Crème for alone $79 ( MSRP: $154.43)"
I can't believe Viva La Juicy is a decade one-time already!!! Seriously, when did that happen? As a teen inwards the early on '00s, I loved this build together with to this day, I nonetheless pick out simply about of the Viva La Juicy flankers inwards my perfume collection (side note, my favorite is Viva La Juicy Sucre, which was released final year)
I'm genuinely a HUGE perfume together with fragrance junkie, I don't spider web log most them nearly equally much equally I should, since I never piece of work out the identify without a few spritz's of something together with I pick out quite a large fragrance shelf.
The Viva La Juicy fragrance is iconic. It's delicious, girlie, flirty together with fun. This is a perfume to accomplish for when yous desire to experience happy together with elevator your mood. It definitely brings me dorsum to my college days, when the perfume was originally launched. Our olfactory senses are together with therefore strong.
Here are the notes inside:
- Top: wild berries together with juicy mandarin
- Mid: honeysuckle, gardenia, together with jasmine.
- Bottom: amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, together with praline
I would assort this perfume equally a gourmand-floral, alongside fruityness inwards at that spot equally well. Gourmands together with fruity perfumes are my favorites, together with therefore this is correct upward my alley. Right upon application, I forthwith odour the berries together with fruit alongside a subtleness of the white florals. The florals create a dainty chore to residual out the berries. As the scent sets together with the mid together with bottom notes come upward through for me, it does choke to a greater extent than gourmand, sweetness together with a fighting warmer. I discovery the vanilla together with the sandalwood most, but since these are 2 of my favorite notes inwards perfumes I mean value my olfactory organ has a nack for sniffing them out.
I am able to odour the dry out downwardly of the fragrance for a few hours afterwards initial application. Of course, I want it would apparel all twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia for me but that is my representative alongside most perfumes. When I layer it over the torso creme, the scent of course of report does final longer.
The torso creme that comes inwards this laid leaves my peel feeling dainty together with soft cheers to Vitamin E, jojoba esters together with Provitamin B5. It absorbs super confront together with leaves my peel alongside a dainty glow. The creme also has pearl together with diamond pulverization inside! The fragrance inwards the torso creme is non equally rigid equally the Parfum, but it isn't supposed to be.
The bottle that comes inwards the Today's Special is HUGE! A whopping 3.4 fl oz! I also appreciate that this is the Pure Parfum, non an EDT or something where the scent is weaker. The bottle itself is gorgeous. The traditional Viva La Juicy Bottle alongside pinkish bow is completely covered inwards crystals! Juicy Couture's Iconic logo is inwards gilded correct inwards the middle. The bottle comes inwards a gorgeous, express edition pinkish box alongside dark writing that inwards my opinion, doesn't fifty-fifty ask to endure wrapped because it is together with therefore pretty.
This would build such a dandy Christmas gift for whatever fragrance lover or immature daughter on your Christmas listing together with the value of the HSN Today's Special is simply equally good good! You're proverb to a greater extent than than one-half of the retail price. At the fourth dimension of writing, this Today's Special is available for pre-sale here together with the official Today's Special twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia is on Nov 9th.
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane



Komentar
Posting Komentar