Review: Tonymoly Please Circle Lens Maker
So for today's review, i'll live talking well-nigh TonyMoly's Delight Circle Lens Maker, a production I convey genuinely non heard much about.
Product Description as well as Claims:
(from koreadepart)
-Eye shadow that creates sudden optic makeup amongst baked type without flakes.
-Natural gradation amongst 2 kinds of dual color creates large as well as fragile optic look.
-Vitamin eastward extract amongst first-class nourishment delivery protects peel of the eyes.
This stick optic shadow comes amongst 3 pairs of colours (so six colours inward total)
The 1 I volition live reviewing today is #2 Natural Brown
(Image from Jolse)
(click to run into sum size)
I believe this production comes inward 2 versions, 1 amongst white packaging as well as some other amongst dark packaging. The former version is the sleek as well as elegant dark packaging shown on the right, as well as on the left side is the newer cuter looking version :D Personally, I prefer the former version, it looks to a greater extent than sophisticated. (Thank you kisekichion reddit for correcting me )
(I convey the older version of the Delight Circle Lense Maker)
Main Ingredients:
-Shea buter
-Jojoba seed oil
-Castor oil
Packaging:
I genuinely detect that this production has a real cool packaging. The eyeshadow comes on the caps, rather than within the stick similar most stick-form-eyeshadows.
Picture of the stick amongst as well as without the eyeshadow caps
Picture of the caps. They are pretty deep, thus at that topographic point is definitely to a greater extent than eyeshadow than it seems.
The applicator is a spongy circular tip that glides on real smoothly on the eyes.
Swatches:
The upper shade is a a real pretty copper shade. Really great for the outer corners of the eyes, to create to a greater extent than dimension.
The lower shade is SO GORGEOUS. Absolutely dear it, it is a beautiful champagne-pearly-white, amongst a hint of gold. It is my favorite affair to highlight the inner corners of my eyes as well as to heighten the aegyosal (that I don't convey :( )
How To Use:
(What TonyMoly says)
Upper Colour: Emphasizes upside of pupils, making clear eyes.
Under Colour: Apply this from front end of your optic to the kickoff betoken of your pupil, drawing gradation.
Since I convey eyestick #2, I similar to role the lighter champagne shade on the inner corner of my eyes (or on the aegyosal), as well as the darker chocolate-brown on the outer corner of my lids. (Shown inward the pic below)
Here, I solely applied the 2 colours of the eyeshadow stick as well as NOTHING ELSE. The color payoff is amend than the moving painting portrays. I pose on the eyeshadow amongst the applicator of the stick, as well as didn't postulate whatsoever other brushes to blend or smudge.
Pros:
-Very smoothen as well as buttery-like texture
-Nice colours
-Great pigmentation
-Easy to move with, since no brushes are needed
-Long Lasting
Cons:
-Can larn a piffling messy, since yous convey no precise command spell using this stick
-Packaging is made of inexpensive plastic (which resulted inward my caps corking on the edges, every bit shown below)
Conclusion:
Great eyeshadow stick! It comes inward a pulverization shape simply similar a regular shadow, rather than the cream texture that stick shadows commonly come upward in. Definitely recommend it, it isn't pricey as well as the results are real rewarding :D
Score:
9/10
Thank yous thus much for reading, as well as I promise yous enjoyed this review! ^_^ Feel gratuitous to part your thoughts as well as feelings well-nigh this production :D








Komentar
Posting Komentar