Review: Etude Identify Silk Scarf Pilus Treatment
Today's review is gonna travel nearly a pilus product! I'll travel sharing my thought nearly the Hair Treatement from Etude House's Silk Scarf describe of piece of occupation ^_^
Product description as well as claims:
Specially formulated amongst crude oil complex as well as floral scent, this highly concentrated handling restores as well as reinforces brittle as well as damaged hair,
preventing hereafter breakage as well as leaving your pilus extraordinarily strong, sift, silky, as well as manageable.
Volume: 200ml
(Click to run into amount size)
There are didactics inward Korean, as well as below inward English.
I personally tend to purpose it to a greater extent than than twice a week, I commonly purpose it whenever I was my hair, which is nearly 3/4 times a calendar week (I know, i'm disgusting but its genuinely the healthiest for your hair.)
I apply some to the ends as well as travel my agency upward amongst a comb, as well as travel out it "marinating" (yes, i'm hungry) for 5-7 minutes.
Ingredients:
WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BIS-HYDROXY/METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE, STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, QUATERNIUM-80, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE(PARFUM), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), ORANGE four (CI 15510)Caution:
1. For external purpose only.
2. Avoid contact amongst eyes.
3. Keep out of accomplish of children.
4. Discontinue purpose if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.Consistency:
Rather than beingness creamy, I believe it is to a greater extent than of a jelly consistency. It's real lightweight, as well as slides real easily on the manus (as shows below)
Price:
I believe it is unopen to $10/ 8€ depending on where you lot purchase it. In the Etude House site, it's $7 (without counting amongst transportation price)
My Opinion:
First of all, the packaging is DAMN CUTE (as expected from Etude) as well as the production smells amazing. It's variety of potent at first, but it fades real quickly; I would depict it equally a floral strawberry (?) scent, something similar that.
My pilus is pretty salubrious at the moment, as well as then I simply purpose it to maintain it equally it is. I mean value it works, my pilus feels softer as well as smoother, even as well as then I haven't noticed if it has prevented my roots from splitting.
Pros:
-Smells great
-Works (hair feels softer, looks healthier)
-A piffling goes a pretty long way
Cons:
-Smell fades away, as well as then my pilus doesn't olfactory belongings similar flowers as well as strawberries when I rinse the production off T_T
-Since the consistency is real light, it is real probable for likewise much production to come upward out when you lot squelch the underground (so travel careful!).
-Might forestall breakage, but non real noticeable
Conclusion:
My expectations weren't nifty for this one, but it somehow surprised me. It did travel out my pilus softer as well as silkier, I tin run into this working nifty on people who bring salubrious pilus as well as desire to maintain it healthy. However, it doesn't produce whatever magic, my ends are soundless splitting when their fourth dimension comes T_T It's ok though, I don't believe at that topographic point is a production that volition travel out your pilus completely unbreakable (IF THERE IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW)
Score
6/10
6/10


Komentar
Posting Komentar