Mini Haul: The Torso Store & Kiko Milano

Today's post service volition be some other beauty haul as i've been craving makeup as well as skincare more than ever at the moment (probably the side effects of starting a beauty blog....I gotta command myself because aint nobody got coin for as well as hence much shopping) 




So, showtime as well as foremost, I bring a pretty adept human relationship with BodyShop's products. I back upwards their natural/environmentally-friendly/animal loving campaign, their mission arguing is 'To dedicate our describe of piece of employment concern to the pursuit of social as well as environmental change' which I genuinely abide by as well as admire.  I've never genuinely tried their makeup, as well as i'm non a fan of torso care, as well as hence all I ever attain for is their skincare products, which i'm very satisfied with.

When it comes to KIKO, i'm really ambiguous. I don't know if I hate it or love it. If you lot don't know the brand, it's an italian construct that was founded inwards 1997 (AYEE, my nascency year! All the 97ners lay your hands UP!) which shows that it's a somewhat recent brand. I've had genuinely dandy experiences amongst it, as well as some that weren't as well as hence favourable. One affair is for sure, they have dandy prices, as well as are definitely a growing cosmetics brand! They are keeping upwards good amongst what's trending, as well as are 1 of the few western makeup shops amongst BB Cushions already. 

So plenty talking, let's caput on to the business office you lot in all likelihood attention most about. Here's what I bought:



Starting amongst the bodyshop
I commonly e'er become amongst their Tree Tea line, but this fourth dimension I decided to become for something to a greater extent than gentle as well as decided to endeavour some products from their Camomile line.

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye&Lip Makeup Remover
This production wasn't as well as hence much for myself, but for my younger sisters as well as my mum. We all percentage it genuinely :D Since our precious makeup remover finished, nosotros decided to larn a novel replacement ^_^


The Body Shop Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
The lady inwards the store told us this 1 is adept to cleanse the human face upwards makeup, as well as hence fifty-fifty though nosotros don't take it, my mum decided to alternative it up.


The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
This was a personal purchase. I'm piece of cake edifice my perfect skincare routine, as well as I take an crude oil cleanser for my pre-cleanse as well as facial massages. I know DHC, Shu Uemura, Skinfood as well as Innisfree have dandy crude oil cleansers, but since I was in that location why non simply give it a try? No transportation as well as no waiting needed. 

Things I bought inwards KIKO

Kiko's packaging genuinely really reminds me of MAC as well as 3CE :D The dark matte packaging certain is pop

I wasn't genuinely planning to purchase anything when I walked into the store, but I ended upwards taking these ii goodies home

KIKO Super Gloss #120
I know the whole footing has been loving the full-matte-lip await (i'm non exception) but lately i've been  also liking the little-cute-glossy-lip look! I wasn't certain if I was going to purchase this gloss, but it was alone €2!

KIKO Smart Lip Pencil #707
This was too an impulse purchase, because of the insanely inexpensive price. €1.90! It's a pretty coral colour, as well as in that location was some other describe at €2.90 that was long-wear soundless the colours were all browns, nudes as well as purples.....I wanted to larn it, but it isn't flavor appropriate as well as hence I mightiness every bit good hold back until autumn shows up.

And that's it!! Thank you lot for passing yesteryear

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa