Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Book Effet Fake Cils

A few weeks ago, Influenster sent me the newly reformulated YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils to review. Being a huge mascara lover, I was super excited to try. I convey heard wonderful things nearly this build but paying over $30 for a underground of mascara is something I couldn't justify. So it was dainty to locomote able to attempt this out complimentary.

cheque out my thoughts together with come across my earlier together with afterwards pics afterwards the break!



This mascara is an improved formula of the master copy that is supposed to never dry out out, render dramatic book together with a simulated lash number together with is also enriched amongst nourishing argan oil.

Check out the earlier together with afterwards of my nearly non existant, super brusk together with blonde lashes amongst iii coats on:

before

after
The results are pretty impressive inwards the earlier together with afterwards pictures. That existence said, in that place are things I produce together with don't similar nearly this mascara.

Likes:
  • longer, to a greater extent than defined lashes
  • no clumps
  • didn't leave of absence my lashes feeling potent amongst mascara on
  • lashes felt soft afterwards removal
  • removes super easily amongst cleansing oil
  • blackest dark coloring cloth
Dislikes:
  • price
  • the spoolie (details below)
  • this mascara smudged a lot throughout the day. that was disappointing. 

 Back to the spoolie. As y'all tin come across inwards the moving painting above, it is a huge soft bristle brush. I respect spoolies similar this difficult to hit my lashes downwardly to the lash business without getting it on my lids together with it it also diffucult to actually hit my fiddling lashes inwards the corners. I imagine that wouldn't locomote every bit big of an number if y'all convey darker lashes to cause down with. I personally prefer rubberized and/or thinner spoolies. The novel Roller Lash mascara past times Benefit or Tightline past times It Cosmetics are skillful examples of what I like.

I was also lamentable that this mascara seemed to smudge on me- a lot! More than i hateful solar daytime when I got a glimpse of myself inwards the mirror I saw dark mascara marks nether my brows together with nether my lower lash lines.

For a mascara from such a presitge build together with for such a high cost point, perchance I ready my expectations likewise high. I was happy I was able to attempt it out but would non exit together with rebuy it.


 Disclaimer: Influenster sent me this production costless for testing together with review purposes. I have no  monetary compensation together with all reviews together with thoughts are my own, honest opinions.

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?