How 1 Diffuse My Curly Wavy Hair!
I prefer to air dry out my hair. It's a lot less damaging too I similar how my pilus looks air dried. However at that topographic point are times I exercise non mention to half dozen hours for my pilus to air dry out too I must blow dry out my hair. I equally good tend to blow dry out it to a greater extent than inwards wintertime because I larn mutual depression temperature super slow too don't similar walking around all solar daytime freezing.
So how exercise I blow dry out my hair? See below =)
Check out this video on how I diffuse my curly wavy hair.
Some people mightiness debate constant touching of the pilus volition arrive frizzier. They are both correct too wrong. Yes, constant touching of the pilus does arrive frizzier all the same I bring to manipulate my pilus to larn the expect I wish piece blow drying. But equally shortly equally the dryer is off too I am done, I continue my hands off then at that topographic point volition live on no frizz.
The well-nigh of import things to recollect when blow drying curly too wavy pilus are:
---ALWAYS piece of occupation a diffuser (the circle affair alongside the prongs attached to the end)
---make certain to piece of occupation a proficient oestrus protector then your pilus doesn't larn fried
---keep your blow drier on the lower oestrus setting when possible for less damage
---never jibe the dryer inwards the same house for longer than a few seconds at a time. e'er continue it moving---finish off using the dryer's "cool" setting to unopen the cuticle
---try non to blow dry out to a greater extent than than 2x a calendar week MAX
---dryers that are "ionic" "ceramic" or incorporate both are ameliorate for the hair
I promise you lot honour this video too tips helpful.
<3 Diane
Komentar
Posting Komentar