Doll X Beauty Human Face Upwards Together With Middle Palette Alongside Four Looks!
Doll 10 Beauty released a express edition Face together with Eye Palette for Holiday 2017! It also includes a double ended brush. This palette is minor but packs to a greater extent than or less serious punch! I've been loving it since I received it. Read on for more.
Here is to a greater extent than or less information most the palette from the brand:
"Introducing our Face together with Eye Palette! Create an array of luxurious looks amongst this all-inclusive palette. It features five eyeshadows—4 smaller fashion shades together with 1 large base of operations shade, 1 large highlighter, together with 1 large blush, then you’ll never run out of your go-to shades! Formulated amongst our exclusive HydraGel technology, these poured powders laissez passer on yous the vesture of a cream shadow amongst the repose together with blend-ability of a powder. Formulated using amino acid treated pigments to heighten together with prolong your wear, this oil-resistant, together with water-resistant pulverization formula volition nourish your pare piece yous vesture it. Perfect for anyone looking for richly pigmented, blendable, long-wear blush, highlighter together with shadows inwards wearable shades, all inwards 1 convenient palette! And it comes amongst the Doll 10 Eyeshadow Brush—the alone tool yous require to perfect your eyeshadow!"
Before fifty-fifty getting into this amazing palette, the double ended brush it comes amongst is incredible!!! The thinner, rounder side fits inwards the fold perfectly without beingness also large or fluffy. The flatter, dome topped side is corking for applying shadow on the forehead os or lid, although lately I've truly been liking using my pinky finger to apply shadow on my lid for to a greater extent than intense color payoff. Doll 10 Beauty is a cruelty complimentary fellowship together with the bristles are synthetic.
So this palette is then awesome!!! I'm seriously inwards honey amongst it. It is perfect size to accept amongst yous together with travel. The eyeshadows are generously sized together with yous require then little, they volition final forever. The blush together with highlighter tin double every bit shadows also. I truly produce non require a dissever eyeshadow primer amongst these, together with the color lasts on my eyes all day. They blend together beautifully amongst absolute minimal fallout, if any. The pigmented colors brighten upwardly my eyes together with are simply patently gorgeous. The shades selected could non live to a greater extent than perfect for me. I am LIVING for the shade "innocent" which is a perfect pinkish (I LOVE pinkish shadows) but I truly honey the overall cool toned colors of this good lay together palette!
I cause got 4 dissimilar looks I used the palette for on this post. I also used Doll 10 Beauty lippies which I called out together with my human face upwardly is by together with large yesteryear Doll 10 also! As the looks/days larn on, yous tin run across I require to larn my eyebrows done i time to a greater extent than (they seriously grow then fast)
Check out the video where I verbalise most this palette together with 2 other Doll 10 Beauty Holiday 2017 sets!
Here is to a greater extent than or less information most the palette from the brand:
"Introducing our Face together with Eye Palette! Create an array of luxurious looks amongst this all-inclusive palette. It features five eyeshadows—4 smaller fashion shades together with 1 large base of operations shade, 1 large highlighter, together with 1 large blush, then you’ll never run out of your go-to shades! Formulated amongst our exclusive HydraGel technology, these poured powders laissez passer on yous the vesture of a cream shadow amongst the repose together with blend-ability of a powder. Formulated using amino acid treated pigments to heighten together with prolong your wear, this oil-resistant, together with water-resistant pulverization formula volition nourish your pare piece yous vesture it. Perfect for anyone looking for richly pigmented, blendable, long-wear blush, highlighter together with shadows inwards wearable shades, all inwards 1 convenient palette! And it comes amongst the Doll 10 Eyeshadow Brush—the alone tool yous require to perfect your eyeshadow!"
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
![]() |
| flash |
- Blush inwards Bad Gal (Shimmery Peach)
- Highlighter inwards Naïve (Macaroon Cream)
- Eyeshadow inwards Crushed (Matte Lavender)
- Eyeshadow inwards Innocent (Matte Peachy Pink)
- Eyeshadow inwards Provoked (Matte Smoke)
- Eyeshadow inwards Sexy (Shimmery Cocoa)
- Eyeshadow inwards Oh She Glows (Shimmery Cream Champagne)
Before fifty-fifty getting into this amazing palette, the double ended brush it comes amongst is incredible!!! The thinner, rounder side fits inwards the fold perfectly without beingness also large or fluffy. The flatter, dome topped side is corking for applying shadow on the forehead os or lid, although lately I've truly been liking using my pinky finger to apply shadow on my lid for to a greater extent than intense color payoff. Doll 10 Beauty is a cruelty complimentary fellowship together with the bristles are synthetic.
So this palette is then awesome!!! I'm seriously inwards honey amongst it. It is perfect size to accept amongst yous together with travel. The eyeshadows are generously sized together with yous require then little, they volition final forever. The blush together with highlighter tin double every bit shadows also. I truly produce non require a dissever eyeshadow primer amongst these, together with the color lasts on my eyes all day. They blend together beautifully amongst absolute minimal fallout, if any. The pigmented colors brighten upwardly my eyes together with are simply patently gorgeous. The shades selected could non live to a greater extent than perfect for me. I am LIVING for the shade "innocent" which is a perfect pinkish (I LOVE pinkish shadows) but I truly honey the overall cool toned colors of this good lay together palette!
I cause got 4 dissimilar looks I used the palette for on this post. I also used Doll 10 Beauty lippies which I called out together with my human face upwardly is by together with large yesteryear Doll 10 also! As the looks/days larn on, yous tin run across I require to larn my eyebrows done i time to a greater extent than (they seriously grow then fast)
Look #1
Brow Bone: Naive
Crease together with Lower Lashline: Crushed
Lid: Innocent
Liner: Provoked (used wet)
Lip: "Play Girl" lipstick over a glossy lip plumper
Lip: "Play Girl" lipstick over a glossy lip plumper
Look #2
Brow Bone: Naive
Crease together with Lower Lashline: Innocent
Lid: Naive amongst Oh She Glows highlighter over it
Liner: none
Lip: "Kiss Me" High Shine Liquid Lipstick
I wanted this expect to live ethereal, slow together with pretty natural looking.
Look #3
Lip: "Couture-Able Lip Velvet"
Look #4
Lip:
I threw on a cute shirt that was on my chair (oh come upwardly on nosotros all cause got that chair! together with forgot I took pictures inwards it for this post service already. ooopss!)
Lip: "Kiss Me" High Shine Liquid Lipstick
I wanted this expect to live ethereal, slow together with pretty natural looking.
Look #3
Brow Bone: Naive
Crease together with Lower Lashline: Sexy
Lid: Crushed
Liner: Provoked (used yet) Lip: "Couture-Able Lip Velvet"
Look #4
Brow Bone: Naive
Crease together with Lower Lashline: Sexy
Lid: Innocent
Outer V: Crushed
Liner: Provoked (used yet)Outer V: Crushed
Lip:
I threw on a cute shirt that was on my chair (oh come upwardly on nosotros all cause got that chair! together with forgot I took pictures inwards it for this post service already. ooopss!)
Check out the video where I verbalise most this palette together with 2 other Doll 10 Beauty Holiday 2017 sets!
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: product sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: product sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane


































Komentar
Posting Komentar