Too Faced Peaches Together With Cream Collection

Too Faced released their Peaches too Cream Comfort Matte collection solely at Sephora a duet of months agone now. I've had these products since they launched too am finally talking virtually them! Of the products inwards this delineate of piece of job I picked up, roughly of them I honey too roughly are consummate misses for me. Read on for more.

What intrigued me virtually a lot of these complexion products is that they are supposed to mattify the peel too beingness really shine prone too combination, I'm ever looking for new, amazing mattifying products.


 

Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray 

 
  
 Them: "What It Is: A refreshing, oil-controlling setting spray to expire along makeup inwards place.
What it does: Infused amongst exclusive comfort matte technology, this revitalizing formula provides ii optical effects: a matte complete for decreased shine too a soft-focus to blur imperfections. Vigorously milk tremble production for iii seconds to evenly mix solution earlier applying"

Me: This smells delicious, but that is honestly all I similar virtually it. I was skeptical going inwards because I've tried over a dozen setting sprays too none of them really did anything for me too this i is included. Sadly I did non detect it mattify my human face upward or prolong the longevity of my makeup. I did milk tremble it every bit the directions stated. This i was a missy for me.


Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer

Them: "What it is: A cooling, mattifying primer that blurs, smooths, too brightens the complexion. What it does: Infused amongst exclusive comfort matte technology, this Primed & Peachy formula delivers a mattifying, soft-focused complete amongst lightweight, comfortable wear."

Me: Another production I had such high hopes for. I used this for a calendar month too a one-half at nowadays earlier giving up. I don't loathe this primer, but I am non inwards honey amongst it either. It didn't really mattify my peel too at that spot are other primers that operate amend on me. I exercise retrieve it felt nice, isn't heavy too didn't crusade suspension outs which is good. I liked the peach scent too the fact it comes inwards a pump. But this i is non a repurchase since every bit mentioned at that spot are other primers I prefer.


Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder

Them: "What it is: A lightweight too comfortable, mattifying loose pulverization inwards a universal peach tint.  
What it does: This transfer-resistant, peach tinted-powder industrial plant to visibly brighten peel field creating a silky-smooth, matte complete that lasts upward to fourteen hours. "

Me: Of all the complexion products from this Sweet Peach Collection, this i is hands downward my favorite. I REALLY similar this product! I mostly prefer pressed powders inwards compact due to the mess factor. The cistron leaves pulverization all over too is indeed a combat messy. That beingness said, the pulverization itself is wonderful. Like the residual of the line, it has a peach aroma which I enjoy. This pulverization mattifies my complexion, nixing shine without caking into my pores or lines, it prolongs the habiliment of my makeup underneath too leaves my human face upward looking airbrushed too similar a bloom petal. It photographs nicely besides without flashback.



Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder


Them: "What it is: An innovative blurring too finishing pulverization for a flawless-looking complexion. What it does: This translucent, peach-colored pulverization contains optical correcting spheres to aid polish the appearance of lines, wrinkles, too other peel imperfections."

Me: Have I mentioned I'm a sucker for finishing powders? I'm a sucker for finishing powder. I was hoping this compact would live the pressed version of the Mattifying Setting Powder but it really has a dissimilar purpose. Ooopps. I should select read better. This i isn't meant to mattify, but blur your human face upward too become far appear smoother. Does it exercise what it is supposed to? Absolutely. By no way exercise I visit this i a bad product, it is simply non what I'm looking for. It does brand my human face upward hold off soft focused too nice. However, this pulverization also brings dorsum a slight dew too radiance that I used the mattifying pulverization to sweat too fix. This pulverization would live groovy if you lot select dull, lackluster peel too are looking for added glow.

primer, mattifying power, too smoothing pulverization - no flash
primer, mattifying power, too smoothing pulverization - flash

I really took habitation a sample of the foundation from the collection inwards a duet shades from Sephora. It was okay for me, non super total coverage or super matte similar I would like. Since I exercise select enough of other foundations I taste too also desire to exercise up, I passed on purchasing the total size.

Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick

pink amongst a wink, brand me blush, makeup me happy, i retrieve inwards pinkish - no flash
pink amongst a wink, brand me blush, makeup me happy, i retrieve inwards pinkish - flash

Them: "What it is: A non-drying, comfortable, too creamy matte lipstick inwards a broad arrive at of shades. What it does: Infused amongst exclusive comfort matte technology, this one-swipe, velvety formula delivers intense matte color too upward to viii hours of wear, thence you lot don’t select to worry virtually re-applying."

Me: I similar the lipstick formula a lot. I originally bought ii colors too and thence Too Faced had a sale on their site thence I picked upward the other two. I ain iv shades of pink. I honey pinkish lipsticks,what tin flaming I say? The formula on all iv are extremely pigmented, i swipe needed for top lip too bottom lip each. They are matte but exercise non experience that drying too lastly quite a field on my lips. The darker the color, the longer they habiliment too fifty-fifty stain. All iv colors lasted me through eating too H2O bottle sipping. Like the residual of the line, I really similar the peach scent.

pink amongst a wink, brand me blush, makeup me happy, i retrieve inwards pinkish - no flash
pink amongst a wink, brand me blush, makeup me happy, i retrieve inwards pinkish - flash

Pink With A Wink
"bubblegum pink"

Make Me Blush
 "dusty rose"

Makeup Me Happy
 "romantic pink"

I Think In Pink
 "shocking pink"

Overall from the products I tried inwards the Too Faced Peaches too Cream Collection, at that spot were roughly winners too roughly products that simply savage curt for me.


If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane

disclaimer: products bought past times me. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored.  all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always. 

-Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?