It Cosmetics It Daughter Beauty Mass Amongst Four Looks!
I have got this palette for a few weeks at 1 time in addition to was hoping to spider web log nigh it earlier, but amongst my headaches before inwards Dec in addition to non beingness able to larn my eyebrows done, it had to wait. Believe me my eyebrows looked unacceptable to last photographed this close! Better slow than never though, right? Here is my review in addition to looks amongst the It Girl Beauty Book from It Cosmetics!Unfortunately, at the fourth dimension of writing this spider web log post, QVC sold out of the Beauty Book! But who knows if it decided to popular dorsum upwardly at roughly point. We never genuinely know.
The "cover" of the majority is absolutely gorgeous. Like the It Girl palette I blogged nigh that was exclusive to Ulta this year, the comprehend has the same gorgeous crystals. So much shine! I dearest it. I've been leaving both palettes out on my dresser because they are wonderful to await at.
The majority unfolds to 4 "pages" in addition to has everything yous demand for your human face upwardly except mascara, forehead in addition to foundation!
The offset page has color correctors, a cream highlighters in addition to the pressed Bye Bye Pores powder! This pulverization is a Holy Grail of mine, it does such a dainty project helping smooth without getting cakey or settling into pores or fine lines. The color corrector does a dainty project at lightening my night circles, but since my circles are in addition to then dark, I nevertheless prefer concealer on top. I similar using the tan/rich shade to contour with. Truthfully, I would have got liked seeing the highlighter pan split upwardly inwards one-half in addition to have got a bronzer inwards hither likewise since that is 1 matter this palette is missing. But since I tin sack contour amongst the night corrector shade, it is okay. The cream highlighter is pretty, but I unremarkably skip highlighter on my cheeks. I've been using this on exceed of lipsticks to hand my lips added dimension in addition to glow.
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
The instant "page" has a novel exclusive color of ombre blush in addition to 6 of the brand's Blurred Linned lipsticks inwards pans. Three of the colors are build novel in addition to they are in addition to then beautiful, I really promise information technology releases them inwards traditional lipstick components!! "Kisses" in addition to "Fairytale' are my 2 favorites. The lip formula is incredibly moisturizing, pigmented in addition to build my lips await lovely. The blush shade is also pinkish in addition to gorgeous in addition to tin sack double equally eyeshadow.
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
The terminal page before the dainty sized mirror is the eyeshadows in addition to liners! The exceed shade is 1 of the Superhero Eye Foundations inwards a new, exclusive shade, followed past times nine shadow formulas that are mixes of mattes in addition to metallic element finishes. The Eye Foundation really takes the house of an eyeshadow primer. The bottom 2 shades are liners, but tin sack last used equally shadows also. Everything tin sack last used moisture or dry. IT's shadows ever blend similar a dream in addition to article of apparel all solar daytime for me in addition to the ones from this palette proceed amongst those cracking qualities.
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
Finally, the palette is perfect for gifting because it comes all boxed up, including a bow in addition to tag!
Here are roughly looks I created amongst the information technology Cosmetics information technology Girl Beauty Book. Kind reminder, I am not, nor practice I claim to last a professional person makeup artist. I am self taught in addition to merely bask having fun amongst it!
Look #1
Brow Bone: Alive
Crease in addition to Lower Lash Line: Passion
Lid: Kindness
Liner: Superhero (used wet)
Lip: Fairytale
Look #2
Brow Bone: Alive
Crease in addition to Lower Lash Line: Treasure
Lid: Loyal
Liner: Soul (used wet)
Lip: Cozy
Look #3
Brow Bone: Alive
Crease in addition to Lower Lash Line: Big Heart
Lid: lightest role of the Naturally Pretty Blush amongst Kindness over it
Liner: Superhero (used wet)
Lip: Kisses
Look #4
Brow Bone: Alive
Crease in addition to Lower Lash Line: Glory
Lid: Kindness
Liner: Superhero (used wet)
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: products purchased past times me. no monetary compensation received. non sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: products purchased past times me. no monetary compensation received. non sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane









































Komentar
Posting Komentar