I Did The No Pilus Production Challenge

Hi everyone! So I saw the challenge going on approximately instagram in addition to YouTube amongst other Curly Influencers on doing their pilus without using whatever styling products subsequently the shower. I decided to hop inwards on this challenge in addition to displace it myself! Read on for my results.

I was honestly nervous at how my results would plough out. I was actually expecting a big ball of undefined frizz. Results were definitely meliorate than expected, only I also did it on a twenty-four hours when I was domicile all twenty-four hours in addition to hence the exterior elements didn't hitting my hair. Not certain what would arrive at got happened if I went out of the house, it may arrive at got frizzed upwards more.









Check out my video on what I did for the challenge in addition to my thoughts:



All I did was launder amongst DevaCurl No Poo Decadence, followed upwards amongst Devacurl One Condition Decadence, left it inwards in addition to air dried. No gel. No oil. No serum. I intend the fact my pilus did however come upwards out decent without stylers shows how good the DevaCurl cleanser in addition to conditioner function for me. That beingness said, I'm non near to scope upwards all my honey stylers anytime soon! LOL

Day ii in addition to iii my pilus felt in addition to hence incredibly soft, only the frizz did increase in addition to my twine Definition got stretched out due to my misfortunate pilus elasticity. . I should arrive at got taken pictures of these days too, only I was however recovering from a migraine in addition to didn't intend of it.



And hither is the total dorsum of my shirt. I love this shirt in addition to hence much, it's comfy, cute in addition to spreads a proficient message. I got it a distich years agone from beangoods.



If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane

disclaimer:  no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored.  all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always. 

-Diane







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?