Hydralicious Wintertime Pilus Curly Wavy Routine


Layan: @naturallybubbly
Sarah: @waterlily716
Not likewise long agone I did a collab video alongside ii AMAZING swain youtube curly pilus bloggers: Sarah & Layan. If yous haven't checked out their awesome channels yous totally should. I convey learned as well as thence much myself from both of them =)


So dorsum to the collab, since nosotros all convey dissimilar "shapes" of our waves as well as curls (or according to naturally curly dissimilar pilus types where I am a "2c/3a", Sarah is to a greater extent than "3b" as well as Layan is "3c"
 we got together to speak well-nigh how nosotros all modify upwards our pilus routines going from flavor to season, equally the conditions shifts from warm as well as humid to becoming to a greater extent than mutual frigidness as well as dry out (one word: MOISTURE)

Check out our videos below:

 

I promise yous taste the videos as well as flora them helpful no thing what your pilus type is =)


<3 Diane



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!