Good Pilus Hateful Solar Daytime Outfit For A Nighttime Out



Last weekend my wonderful beau took me overnight to Atlantic City for a prissy mini escape. We had a lot of fun!! I kept my outfit unproblematic however cute amongst a tunic meridian that had sole bling for detail, gray leggings as well as boots! 

I had instant hateful solar daytime pilus which is the best hateful solar daytime of the pilus wheel for me. 


I beloved the color of my lips. It's a mix of three dissimilar colors from three brands: it cosmetics YLBB liner inward pretty inward pink, mally lipstick inward pilar pinkish as well as 1 of theg tarte glosses from the xv slice gloss for words laid upwards from qvc =)

And yep I know my roots are looking gross! LOL I larn to larn them touched upwards inward a few days =)

<3 Diane



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!