Doll Ten Beauty Arch Master, Hydralux Liners In Addition To Shadows
File this weblog nether "Posts Way Past Due" because I've been using the Doll 10 Beauty Arch Master pretty much nonstop since it debuted inwards November, but got side tracked past times prioritizing the brand's vacation releases (makes sense though, right?) Doll 10 also only released AMAZING novel liners in addition to shadows hence at nowadays this postal service volition live talking virtually all of it! Read on for more.
Arch Master
Them: "Be the primary of your arches amongst this revolutionary 3-in-1 forehead sculptor. Arch Master is a total brow wardrobe inwards 1 slowly to role pen. The soft, custom designed angled skinny forehead pencil is perfect for creating natural-looking, hairlike strokes to define in addition to outline the shape of your brows. The creamy forehead pulverization is soft in addition to subtle – perfect for filling inwards lean areas in addition to creating fuller-looking brows. The tinted forehead mascara volition volumize your natural forehead hairs, color whatever grays, in addition to concur hairs into place, perfecting your look! This 3-in-1 forehead sculptor is perfect for anyone looking to groom, fill upward in, or sculpt their brows – or all 3! Available inwards Taupe or Brunette. Natural fruit wax from the Japanese wax tree, shea butter and coconut triglycerides nourish your forehead pilus spell giving them a book boost!"
Me: What a BRILLIANT forehead product! This is a 3 inwards 1 where yous tin role all 3 products layered together or selection in addition to direct based on your forehead needs or goals. As mentioned earlier, I've been reaching for this nonstop hence direct maintain played amongst it every which way. I volition say, I role taupe in addition to direct maintain super lite brows in addition to when I exercise layer all three, I demand to genuinely brush my brows out afterwards or it does facial expression a piffling also dark for my personal preference. My fingers are crossed Doll 10 Beauty makes this inwards a blonde shade only a piffling lighter, specially the forehead mascara (please, please, please, please, please???) That beingness said, the pencil, pulverization in addition to forehead mascara remain on my confront all 24-hour interval without budging or flaking. The skinny forehead pencil business office is my favorite business office of the element because forehead pencils direct maintain been my preferred go-to for forehead application for years. A lot of days if I'm inwards a rush I only role this alone. The slim in addition to skinny shape construct it facial expression hence natural in addition to the production adheres to both my forehead hairs in addition to peel where my tails are thinner in addition to I similar to mistaken thicken them. The forehead pulverization is really subtle, every bit the construct mentions, I role this on the "meatier" business office of my forehead hence I don't role upward also much forehead pencil each time. The pulverization doesn't adhere to my peel similar the pencil does. The forehead gel holds my forehead hairs inwards house in addition to also adds a fighting of dimension. I've also worn this tinted gel lonely in addition to it only helps to define my forehead shape. When I vesture the forehead mascara alone, it isn't quite every bit dark than when I layer. Overall, amazing, amazing forehead product!!!
HydraLux Smoothing Eyeliner
Them: "A truthful revolution inwards eyeliner, HydraLux Smoothing Eyeliner’s smoothen in addition to creamy formula effortlessly glides onto lids in addition to is perfect for both inner in addition to outer rim wear! The waterproof in addition to no transfer formula contains fruit wax in addition to is formulated amongst rich, spherical paint particles that give yous bold, smudge-resistant color that lasts all day! Noir in addition to Mocha eyeliners are rich colors and Brighten Up is our innovative brightening shade which directly brightens your inner rim in addition to makes your eyes appear larger in addition to to a greater extent than awake! This eyeliner is perfect for anyone looking to trace of piece of occupation in addition to brighten their eyes!"
Me: My eyes are sensitive, sack in addition to H2O really easily. They are also super picky amongst eyeliners, specially ones that become on my waterlines. I'm thrilled to tell these eyeliners don't bother my picky piffling eyeballs at all!! Not only that, but they are super pigmented in addition to remain on all day. Where many eyeliners unremarkably disappear in addition to larn watered off past times my teary eyes at the destination of the day, HydraLux Smoothing liners exercise not. They also glide on similar butter! The "Noir" in addition to "Mocha" respectively are perfect shades of dark in addition to brownish in addition to "Brighten Up" is a perfect peachy shade that makes the redness inwards my lower waterline disappear in addition to makes my whole oculus expanse look....brighter! The liners are twist upward hence in that location is no demand to sharpen, only exercise non twist upward also much production because yous don't desire the tips to suspension off. You tin also role these to trace of piece of occupation your lids, but I am non a makeup creative somebody in addition to am terrible at doing hence so I prefer to stick to my waterlines amongst these in addition to using the smaller indicate of the brand's "2 the Point" trace of piece of occupation for lid lining. These eyeliners are wonderful.
HydraLux Shadow Liners
Them: "Never has a smoky oculus been hence easy! Shadow, line, highlight in addition to define – this multitasking shadow stick allows yous to create a multifariousness of looks amongst ease. The creamy, waterproof in addition to no transfer, long-wear formula is lightweight in addition to crease-proof, allowing yous to layer, blend in addition to smoke out your look. Formulated amongst Rice Bran Wax to nourish in addition to protect frail eyelids, spell delivering rich, long-lasting color. These 3 neutral shades are perfect for all peel tones, in addition to allow yous to easily accept your facial expression from 24-hour interval to night. HydraLux Shadow Liners are for anyone looking for a high-pigmented, rich eyeshadow that is slowly to apply, fifty-fifty without a brush! These are cracking for on-the-go application because yous tin smudge in addition to blend out amongst your fingertips!"
Me: Just similar the eyeliners, these shadow liners are wonderful. I also wore these on my waterlines in addition to had every bit much success every bit I did amongst the eyeliners. Additionally from that, these shadows are awesome. They final on my lids all 24-hour interval in addition to genuinely vesture improve without an eyeshadow primer!!! Like the liners, they are also twist upward in addition to direct maintain a overnice point. If the indicate dulls out, there's a piffling sharpener on the other destination to drib dead along precision. Also similar the eyeliners, they are really pigmented in addition to glide on similar butter. I don't fifty-fifty demand to role an eyeshadow brush amongst these. They are hence quick in addition to slowly to use.
As of now, in that location are 3 neutral shades beingness offered. "Exposed" is similar to the "Brighten Up" eyeliner, except this 1 has a overnice sheen complete where the latter is to a greater extent than matte. I tin role "Exposed" the same agency I role "Brighten Up" on my waterlines, in addition to also similar to blend it out nether my forehead bone. "Tempted" is a really pretty warm-toned, neutral that lies somewhere betwixt a champagne in addition to copper. This color is perfect for every 24-hour interval in addition to makes my bluish eyes pop. Like "Exposed", it has a pretty, sheen finish. I tell sheen because in that location is no glitter or shimmer to live afraid of amongst these. "Lethal" is the darkest shade in addition to tin live used inwards the flexure amongst either other shade on the lid for a naturally smoky, nighttime look. This shade is to a greater extent than matte than the other two. If yous direct maintain darker pilus coloring, yous tin in all probability also role this 1 every bit a forehead production inwards an emergency. These shadow liners are only every bit wonderful every bit the eyeliners in addition to I promise to run across a light, cool toned pinkish shade released inwards 1 of these.
In the next pictures, I'm wearing everything inwards this weblog postal service in addition to to a greater extent than from Doll 10 Beauty:
It is interesting on where I concur my spotlight how my peel looks to a greater extent than xanthous or pinkish toned. I'm STILL waiting for my novel outcry upward lite to arrive. At this indicate it has taken over a calendar month to larn here. :/
There is a argue Doll 10 Beauty is 1 of my all fourth dimension favorite makeup brands. The products are long lasting, slowly to apply, construct me facial expression similar the best version of myself spell feeling a fighting improve virtually my face. These novel additions are no exception to the character in addition to functioning I've come upward to facial expression from Doris Dalton (the creator) in addition to her line. Definitely cheque them out if yous can!
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane
Arch Master
Them: "Be the primary of your arches amongst this revolutionary 3-in-1 forehead sculptor. Arch Master is a total brow wardrobe inwards 1 slowly to role pen. The soft, custom designed angled skinny forehead pencil is perfect for creating natural-looking, hairlike strokes to define in addition to outline the shape of your brows. The creamy forehead pulverization is soft in addition to subtle – perfect for filling inwards lean areas in addition to creating fuller-looking brows. The tinted forehead mascara volition volumize your natural forehead hairs, color whatever grays, in addition to concur hairs into place, perfecting your look! This 3-in-1 forehead sculptor is perfect for anyone looking to groom, fill upward in, or sculpt their brows – or all 3! Available inwards Taupe or Brunette. Natural fruit wax from the Japanese wax tree, shea butter and coconut triglycerides nourish your forehead pilus spell giving them a book boost!"
Me: What a BRILLIANT forehead product! This is a 3 inwards 1 where yous tin role all 3 products layered together or selection in addition to direct based on your forehead needs or goals. As mentioned earlier, I've been reaching for this nonstop hence direct maintain played amongst it every which way. I volition say, I role taupe in addition to direct maintain super lite brows in addition to when I exercise layer all three, I demand to genuinely brush my brows out afterwards or it does facial expression a piffling also dark for my personal preference. My fingers are crossed Doll 10 Beauty makes this inwards a blonde shade only a piffling lighter, specially the forehead mascara (please, please, please, please, please???) That beingness said, the pencil, pulverization in addition to forehead mascara remain on my confront all 24-hour interval without budging or flaking. The skinny forehead pencil business office is my favorite business office of the element because forehead pencils direct maintain been my preferred go-to for forehead application for years. A lot of days if I'm inwards a rush I only role this alone. The slim in addition to skinny shape construct it facial expression hence natural in addition to the production adheres to both my forehead hairs in addition to peel where my tails are thinner in addition to I similar to mistaken thicken them. The forehead pulverization is really subtle, every bit the construct mentions, I role this on the "meatier" business office of my forehead hence I don't role upward also much forehead pencil each time. The pulverization doesn't adhere to my peel similar the pencil does. The forehead gel holds my forehead hairs inwards house in addition to also adds a fighting of dimension. I've also worn this tinted gel lonely in addition to it only helps to define my forehead shape. When I vesture the forehead mascara alone, it isn't quite every bit dark than when I layer. Overall, amazing, amazing forehead product!!!
HydraLux Smoothing Eyeliner
Them: "A truthful revolution inwards eyeliner, HydraLux Smoothing Eyeliner’s smoothen in addition to creamy formula effortlessly glides onto lids in addition to is perfect for both inner in addition to outer rim wear! The waterproof in addition to no transfer formula contains fruit wax in addition to is formulated amongst rich, spherical paint particles that give yous bold, smudge-resistant color that lasts all day! Noir in addition to Mocha eyeliners are rich colors and Brighten Up is our innovative brightening shade which directly brightens your inner rim in addition to makes your eyes appear larger in addition to to a greater extent than awake! This eyeliner is perfect for anyone looking to trace of piece of occupation in addition to brighten their eyes!"
Me: My eyes are sensitive, sack in addition to H2O really easily. They are also super picky amongst eyeliners, specially ones that become on my waterlines. I'm thrilled to tell these eyeliners don't bother my picky piffling eyeballs at all!! Not only that, but they are super pigmented in addition to remain on all day. Where many eyeliners unremarkably disappear in addition to larn watered off past times my teary eyes at the destination of the day, HydraLux Smoothing liners exercise not. They also glide on similar butter! The "Noir" in addition to "Mocha" respectively are perfect shades of dark in addition to brownish in addition to "Brighten Up" is a perfect peachy shade that makes the redness inwards my lower waterline disappear in addition to makes my whole oculus expanse look....brighter! The liners are twist upward hence in that location is no demand to sharpen, only exercise non twist upward also much production because yous don't desire the tips to suspension off. You tin also role these to trace of piece of occupation your lids, but I am non a makeup creative somebody in addition to am terrible at doing hence so I prefer to stick to my waterlines amongst these in addition to using the smaller indicate of the brand's "2 the Point" trace of piece of occupation for lid lining. These eyeliners are wonderful.
HydraLux Shadow Liners
Them: "Never has a smoky oculus been hence easy! Shadow, line, highlight in addition to define – this multitasking shadow stick allows yous to create a multifariousness of looks amongst ease. The creamy, waterproof in addition to no transfer, long-wear formula is lightweight in addition to crease-proof, allowing yous to layer, blend in addition to smoke out your look. Formulated amongst Rice Bran Wax to nourish in addition to protect frail eyelids, spell delivering rich, long-lasting color. These 3 neutral shades are perfect for all peel tones, in addition to allow yous to easily accept your facial expression from 24-hour interval to night. HydraLux Shadow Liners are for anyone looking for a high-pigmented, rich eyeshadow that is slowly to apply, fifty-fifty without a brush! These are cracking for on-the-go application because yous tin smudge in addition to blend out amongst your fingertips!"
Me: Just similar the eyeliners, these shadow liners are wonderful. I also wore these on my waterlines in addition to had every bit much success every bit I did amongst the eyeliners. Additionally from that, these shadows are awesome. They final on my lids all 24-hour interval in addition to genuinely vesture improve without an eyeshadow primer!!! Like the liners, they are also twist upward in addition to direct maintain a overnice point. If the indicate dulls out, there's a piffling sharpener on the other destination to drib dead along precision. Also similar the eyeliners, they are really pigmented in addition to glide on similar butter. I don't fifty-fifty demand to role an eyeshadow brush amongst these. They are hence quick in addition to slowly to use.
As of now, in that location are 3 neutral shades beingness offered. "Exposed" is similar to the "Brighten Up" eyeliner, except this 1 has a overnice sheen complete where the latter is to a greater extent than matte. I tin role "Exposed" the same agency I role "Brighten Up" on my waterlines, in addition to also similar to blend it out nether my forehead bone. "Tempted" is a really pretty warm-toned, neutral that lies somewhere betwixt a champagne in addition to copper. This color is perfect for every 24-hour interval in addition to makes my bluish eyes pop. Like "Exposed", it has a pretty, sheen finish. I tell sheen because in that location is no glitter or shimmer to live afraid of amongst these. "Lethal" is the darkest shade in addition to tin live used inwards the flexure amongst either other shade on the lid for a naturally smoky, nighttime look. This shade is to a greater extent than matte than the other two. If yous direct maintain darker pilus coloring, yous tin in all probability also role this 1 every bit a forehead production inwards an emergency. These shadow liners are only every bit wonderful every bit the eyeliners in addition to I promise to run across a light, cool toned pinkish shade released inwards 1 of these.
![]() |
| shadows, eyeliners - flash |
![]() |
| shadows, eyeliners - no flash |
In the next pictures, I'm wearing everything inwards this weblog postal service in addition to to a greater extent than from Doll 10 Beauty:
- Arch Master inwards Taupe (pencil in addition to pulverization only)
- Noir HydraLux Liner on Upper Waterline
- Brighten Up HydraLux Liner on Bottom Waterline
- Exposed Shadow Liner nether Brow Bone
- Tempted Shadow Liner on Lid
- EffortLash Mascara
- HydraBalm Concealer inwards Light
- HydraLux Foundation inwards Fair
- Finishing Touch Powder
- HydraGel Blush inwards Sweet Cheeks on Lips in addition to Cheeks
It is interesting on where I concur my spotlight how my peel looks to a greater extent than xanthous or pinkish toned. I'm STILL waiting for my novel outcry upward lite to arrive. At this indicate it has taken over a calendar month to larn here. :/
There is a argue Doll 10 Beauty is 1 of my all fourth dimension favorite makeup brands. The products are long lasting, slowly to apply, construct me facial expression similar the best version of myself spell feeling a fighting improve virtually my face. These novel additions are no exception to the character in addition to functioning I've come upward to facial expression from Doris Dalton (the creator) in addition to her line. Definitely cheque them out if yous can!
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane










Komentar
Posting Komentar