Dalton (Doll10) Cosmetics Classic Couture Eyeshadow Palette

I convey actually been enjoying some Dalton Cosmetics products from QVC. Her lip products (lip sticks, glosses, etc) particularly convey impressed me. For a spell instantly I convey wanted to endeavor some of her eyeshadows (I am an eyeshadow JUNKIE) in addition to equally before long equally I saw this Classic Couture Eyeshadow Palette released for Holiday 2013 I knew it HAD to live mine!


Before anything else, I must tell they pans are HUGE!!!! Seriously, yous teach then much production for the coin (roughly some $40ish) I intend this palette is going to concluding the residual of my life. Also included inwards the toll are ii overnice double ended brushes then yous teach everything yous need!

see the video for a testify of this look!
This palette is sleek in addition to lite then keen for go in addition to equally good houses a huge mirror which is a bonus. They equally good comprise an oxygen complex in addition to vitamins to aid anti-aging on the eyelids! I proceed proverb this palette is "romantic" inwards shades- at that spot are beautiful pinks, purples, a taupe a chocolate-brown in addition to a cream. It is a really wearable palette in addition to yous tin equally good purpose whatever shadow equally a liner. The pigmentation is buildable then it is skillful if yous desire to teach easier alongside color or yous tin construct up. The shadows all blended nicely together. All vi colors convey sheen to them only no heavy shimmer or glitter. None were matte. One matter I volition Federal Reserve annotation is at that spot was some really slight autumn out alongside for sure shades, only non much at all. When worn over an eyeshadow primer the colors lasted a skillful 8 hours earlier I began to reveal slight. fading


Check out my video for to a greater extent than information in addition to for swatches in addition to a demo!
 


<3 Diane

Disclaimer: this palette was sent to me for review consideration. All opinions, thoughts in addition to things said are 100% honest in addition to my own, equally always.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa