Beach Photoshoot Purpose I + Pilus Of The Day
Last weekend, Tommie (the boyfriend) together with I went to Atlantic City to celebrate our iv twelvemonth of dating anniversary. The weather condition was PERFECT!! It was inwards the 70s together with nosotros couldn't inquire for anything better. We were hanging out on the beach a piece then I asked him if nosotros tin "play photoshoot" again. My loving together with patient fellow agreed.
I am splitting the photoshoots upwardly to ii separate weblog posts- Day ane & Day 2. Day ane (this post) nosotros were on the beach every mo the Sun was setting together with the heaven was genuinely breathtaking. The photos below are non enhanced or edited inwards whatever way. I wanted to demo you lot guys the beauty of the sunset sky.
I bring Day ii pilus inwards these pictures =)
The tunic happen is from the Marc Bouwer for QVC collection a few years ago.
For business office 2, click here: https://newskincareday.blogspot.com//search?q=beach-photoshoot-part-2-hair-of-next-day
Part ii here: coming soon!
<3 Diane
I am splitting the photoshoots upwardly to ii separate weblog posts- Day ane & Day 2. Day ane (this post) nosotros were on the beach every mo the Sun was setting together with the heaven was genuinely breathtaking. The photos below are non enhanced or edited inwards whatever way. I wanted to demo you lot guys the beauty of the sunset sky.
I bring Day ii pilus inwards these pictures =)
The tunic happen is from the Marc Bouwer for QVC collection a few years ago.
For business office 2, click here: https://newskincareday.blogspot.com//search?q=beach-photoshoot-part-2-hair-of-next-day
Part ii here: coming soon!
<3 Diane

Komentar
Posting Komentar