The History Of My Hair!
This was a fun tag video I did a picayune piece dorsum on youtube. Actually I made this video inwards Dec 2012! I didn't realize it was that long ago.
This video shows the history of my pilus through my life too how I got to endure where I am today amongst non solely accepting, only too loving too enjoying my natural curly wavy hair.
It's true- I didn't ever dearest or appreciate my pilus texture, for years i messed amongst chemicals too ever ironed it.
And of course, I had to a greater extent than bad haircuts inwards my life than whatever somebody ever should, which variety of explains my electrical flow fearfulness of pilus dressers.
<3 Diane
This video shows the history of my pilus through my life too how I got to endure where I am today amongst non solely accepting, only too loving too enjoying my natural curly wavy hair.
It's true- I didn't ever dearest or appreciate my pilus texture, for years i messed amongst chemicals too ever ironed it.
And of course, I had to a greater extent than bad haircuts inwards my life than whatever somebody ever should, which variety of explains my electrical flow fearfulness of pilus dressers.
<3 Diane
Komentar
Posting Komentar