Tarte Golden Days & Sultry Nights Palette For Summertime 2014

Tarte Cosmetics released a beautiful tropical themed palette alongside their Summer 2013 collection called "Golden Days & Sultry Nights". It contains v novel shades of the Amazonian Clay powdered eyeshadows. I honey the comprehend of the palette- as well as then brilliant as well as summertime like. I genuinely purchased it when in that place was a promo going on tarte's website to larn a gratuitous matching scarf!!

The colors of the shadows are really pretty. Two mattes, 2 shimmers as well as 1 glitter. They all had fantabulous color pay off to me except for the gilded shade which sadly, was really difficult to selection up.


This palette may remind yous of the Aqualillies palette from Summer 2013 as well as the exotic eyes eyeshadow palette. When I showtime saw this novel palette, both of them came to mind. But it is indeed unlike every bit yous volition encounter inwards the video below when I compare the shades.


Also brand certain to encounter my video for a total review, swatches as well as a demo showing how tardily as well as wearable that turquoise bluish color is!




Disclaimer: the products inwards this weblog were purchased alongside my ain money. I am non endorsed or sponsored yesteryear whatever companionship as well as have no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions as well as words stated are my ain true thoughts, every bit always.


<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa