Pureology Coloring Fanatic 21 Benefits Pilus Handling Spray

stock photo
A few weeks agone I was at Ulta picking upwards a few of my Pureology pilus production staples too much to my surprised please at that topographic point was a gratis gift amongst purchase!! I received a mini 1 fl oz sample of the Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Benefits Hair Treatment Spray too was really excited to try. I opened it upwards too sniffed it correct away, too it smelled quite lovely. Very calming too soothing.

Having color treated pilus that I create non desire to fade, Pureology is 1 of my favorite pilus aid brands since it caters to us who get upwards our natural pilus color beauty ;)

I convey had success amongst Pureology's sprays inwards the past. I currently was mixing the Perfect iv Platinum Miracle Filler (if you lot are blonde- BUY THIS. it is amazing) too Essential Repair Color Max Spray.

So I hopped onto Pureology's website to acquire close this novel spray which supposedly does 21 things at the same time. Wow- that is a lot of alive upwards to.

Here are all the benefits, according to the site:

PRIME


  • Hair Color Protection
  • Leave In Conditioner
  • Hair Detangler Spray
  • Blow Dry Spray for Quick Drying
  • Moisturizer for Dry Hair
  • Low Porosity Hair Care
  • Weightless Conditioner
  • Hair Cutting Lotion

PROTECT


  • Split End Treatment & Prevention
  • Hair Breakage Treatment from Daily Brushing & Combing
  • Hair Fiber Product
  • Repair too Protect Heat Damaged Hair
  • Shields Hair Against Environmental Damage 

PERFECT


  • Hair Smoothing Treatment
  • Silky Hair Treatment
  • Seals Hair Cuticle
  • Hair Moisturizer Spray for Reduced Dryness
  • Anti Frizz Hair Spray
  • Reduces Hair Static
  • Hair Refresher Spray for Restyling
  • Hair Shine Treatment
- See to a greater extent than at: http://www.pureology.com/systems/colour-fanatic-hair-treatment-spray#sthash.iWo7p9mW.dpuf



PRIME

  • Hair Color Protection
  • Leave In Conditioner
  • Hair Detangler Spray
  • Blow Dry Spray for Quick Drying
  • Moisturizer for Dry Hair
  • Low Porosity Hair Care
  • Weightless Conditioner
  • Hair Cutting Lotion
PROTECT

  • Split End Treatment & Prevention
  • Hair Breakage Treatment from Daily Brushing & Combing
  • Hair Fiber Product
  • Repair too Protect Heat Damaged Hair
  • Shields Hair Against Environmental Damage 
PERFECT

  • Hair Smoothing Treatment
  • Silky Hair Treatment
  • Seals Hair Cuticle
  • Hair Moisturizer Spray for Reduced Dryness
  • Anti Frizz Hair Spray
  • Reduces Hair Static
  • Hair Refresher Spray for Restyling 
  • Hair Shine Treatment 
That is a whole lot for 1 piddling spray isn't it? So for a few washings I used the spray but on it's ain to acquire a experience for what it actually does, applying it to freshly washed too conditioned pilus prior to my other stylers. Every fourth dimension I used it I had the same results: less frizz, softness, bully shine too the most impressive attribute- my pilus is air drying faster!!! I don't know how that is possible, but it seriously slashes fourth dimension off my drying time! I also diffused it 1 solar daytime too it took less fourth dimension to diffuse too. That lone is incredible too worth the toll of admission.

It also stated on Pureology's site to a greater extent than or less of the expert ingredients within that is helping to construct my piteous used too slightly abused pilus healthier too to a greater extent than manageable:

Key Ingredients


  • Fennel Seed Extract, a natural constitute extract too powerful antioxidant, offering environmental protection for hair
  • Keravis™, a vegetable-based poly peptide known for its strengthening properties
  • Xylose, derived from sugar, protects pilus from heat-styling damage
  • Camelina, Coconut, too Olive Oil, a blend of natural oils that offering calorie-free weight conditioning, smoothing too anti-frizz results
  • COMPLETELY FREE OF Salt, Parabens, Colorants, Drying Alcohols, Mineral Oil, DEA (Diethanolamine)
- See to a greater extent than at: http://www.pureology.com/systems/colour-fanatic-hair-treatment-spray#sthash.iWo7p9mW.dpuf

me

  • "Fennel Seed Extract, a natural constitute extract too powerful antioxidant, offering environmental protection for hair
  • Keravis™, a vegetable-based poly peptide known for its strengthening properties
  • Xylose, derived from sugar, protects pilus from heat-styling damage
  • Camelina, Coconut, too Olive Oil, a blend of natural oils that offering calorie-free weight conditioning, smoothing too anti-frizz results
 And every bit a sum bonus, this spray is also gratis of Salt, Parabens, Colorants, Drying Alcohols, Mineral Oil, DEA (Diethanolamine)

So later I got the experience for the production I right away convey it mixed amongst my Perfect iv Platinum too Essential Repair Sprays. Once I run out of them I conception on using but a mix of Perfect iv Platinum too Color Fanatic alone. Yes, this piddling gift amongst purchase impressed me therefore much I volition survive buying the sum size! Good chore Ulta & Pureology Marketing!!


For to a greater extent than details too information, banking concern check out my video review below:



<3 Diane

PRIME


  • Hair Color Protection
  • Leave In Conditioner
  • Hair Detangler Spray
  • Blow Dry Spray for Quick Drying
  • Moisturizer for Dry Hair
  • Low Porosity Hair Care
  • Weightless Conditioner
  • Hair Cutting Lotion

PROTECT


  • Split End Treatment & Prevention
  • Hair Breakage Treatment from Daily Brushing & Combing
  • Hair Fiber Product
  • Repair too Protect Heat Damaged Hair
  • Shields Hair Against Environmental Damage 

PERFECT


  • Hair Smoothing Treatment
  • Silky Hair Treatment
  • Seals Hair Cuticle
  • Hair Moisturizer Spray for Reduced Dryness
  • Anti Frizz Hair Spray
  • Reduces Hair Static
  • Hair Refresher Spray for Restyling
  • Hair Shine Treatment
- See to a greater extent than at: http://www.pureology.com/systems/colour-fanatic-hair-treatment-spray#sthash.iWo7p9mW.dp

PRIME


  • Hair Color Protection
  • Leave In Conditioner
  • Hair Detangler Spray
  • Blow Dry Spray for Quick Drying
  • Moisturizer for Dry Hair
  • Low Porosity Hair Care
  • Weightless Conditioner
  • Hair Cutting Lotion

PROTECT


  • Split End Treatment & Prevention
  • Hair Breakage Treatment from Daily Brushing & Combing
  • Hair Fiber Product
  • Repair too Protect Heat Damaged Hair
  • Shields Hair Against Environmental Damage 

PERFECT


  • Hair Smoothing Treatment
  • Silky Hair Treatment
  • Seals Hair Cuticle
  • Hair Moisturizer Spray for Reduced Dryness
  • Anti Frizz Hair Spray
  • Reduces Hair Static
  • Hair Refresher Spray for Restyling
  • Hair Shine Treatment
- See to a greater extent than at: http://www.pureology.com/systems/colour-fanatic-hair-treatment-spray#sthash.iWo7p9mW

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!