Olaplex No Three Review Addition Days 1, Two Too Three Pilus Alongside Bellebar, Briogeo, Raw Curls Too More
I did a "double treatment" the other twenty-four hr menstruum using Olaplex No 3 in addition to next upward amongst my favorite pilus mask, Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair in addition to styling products past times Briogeo in addition to Raw Curls! My results came out thence good, I was thrilled. I guide keep pictures of 3 enterprise pilus days inwards a row in addition to also did a review of Olaplex. Read on for more.DAY 1
This is what I used:
- Olaplex No 3- left on a chip over an hour
- Cleanser: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Super Moisturizing Shampoo
- Tea Rinse: Bellebar Custom Anti Shedding/Growth
- Conditioner: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Treatment Mask- left on a one-half hour
- Stylers: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Leave In Mask, Raw Curls Conditioner (also equally a endure out in), Anti-Frizz Spray, Firm Hold Gel, Briogeo Rosarco Oil
I followed upward amongst the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Super Moisturizing Shampoo. I LOVE this shampoo thence much. I didn't know it was possible for me to dear a shampoo this much. It cleanses without stripping, moisturizes in addition to helps to overall amend the wellness of my hair.
After rinsing the shampoo out, I applied the Bellebar Tea Rinse I similar to purpose in 1 trial a calendar week to growth growth in addition to shine summation the coordinating Briogeo mask on transcend of it in addition to left that inwards a one-half hr earlier rinsing. The Don't Despair, Repair Mask is MAGIC! Especially using it consistently in 1 trial weekly!!!
These stylers I've been using I've been using almost every launder lately in addition to LOVING the results. Briogeo in addition to Raw Curls together merely instruct along thence nicely inwards my hair!! I'm going to guide keep an updated Raw Curls total detailed review postal service shortly since it has been years that I had 1 merely for that brand. I applied stylers using my ain version of Ouidad's "Rake in addition to Shake" method amongst scrunching at the ends in addition to air dried completely.
I want I took to a greater extent than pictures inwards my commons lighting, but this twenty-four hr menstruum was thence hectic.
Here are a twain I snapped amongst my vociferation upward lite amongst my roots nevertheless wet:
These ii I took inwards my downstairs bathroom, roots also non completely dry out yet:
These I took inwards my other bath belatedly at nighttime subsequently beingness exterior in addition to walking inwards the wind. I'm thence excited merely how good the shine, Definition in addition to lack of frizz held up!!!!
DAY 2
I was thence excited merely how overnice I idea twenty-four hr menstruum 2 came out, fifty-fifty amongst working out!
Here is what I used: Briogeo Scalp Revival Dry Shampoo in addition to Up North Naturals 8 Oil Gelly.
My pilus nevertheless held upward thence good from the twenty-four hr menstruum before, I didn't fifty-fifty demand to apply the gelly inwards sections, nor did I uncovering the demand to purpose a refreshing spray beforehand! This never happened earlier in addition to it definitely saved time!
These were taken amongst my vociferation upward lite against the wall. No flash in addition to natural lite from the window also.
These were taken inwards the car, no vociferation upward lite or flash- merely proficient one-time natural light. Yay sunshine!!
DAY 3
2 sleeps in addition to 2 operate outs in, my twenty-four hr menstruum 3 pilus was beyond exceptional, inwards my opinion. I intend the treatments in addition to how much aid I lay into launder twenty-four hr menstruum actually did pay off.
Here is what I Used: Briogeo Scalp Revival Dry Shampoo, Curls Aloe in addition to Blueberry Juice Curls Moisturizer, SheaMoisture Split End Balm
I did purpose the Curls Moisturizer spray inwards smaller sections in addition to used praying hands motion to instruct it to comprehend all my length in addition to and thence scrunched. I similar this spray (and the huckleberry bliss line) a lot in addition to it smells sooo good! I took a small-scale sum of Shea Moisture's Split End Balm in addition to scrunched it into my hairline in addition to ends in addition to and thence rattling lightly smoothed it over the residue of my hair.
These pictures were taken inwards my commons selfie location amongst my background in addition to vociferation upward light. Natural lite from window also in addition to no flash.
Olaplex No 3 Review
For details close Olaplex No 3, how I similar to purpose it in addition to my thoughts, depository fiscal establishment lucifer out the video:
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: postal service contains a mix of products bought past times me in addition to sent for review. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane




















Komentar
Posting Komentar