My Birthday Weekend Pictures!
This yesteryear weekend was my birthday weekend as well as I bring ii days to celebrate (one alongside but about friends as well as 1 alongside family), as well as wearing clothing up. So of course of pedagogy I had to play photoshoot as well as pose as well as bring fun! Thankfully my fellow is incredibly patient as well as agreement of this. Truthfully, a long fourth dimension agone I attempted modeling but constantly was told I was also curt as well as also fat. But that is a whole dissimilar story.
So on Sabbatum I went out alongside my fellow as well as but about friends to dinner.I went alongside leggings (of course) as well as 1 of my favorite dressed that I bought inwards Target inwards 2012. I dear the grayness as well as lace impress on it but it is cotton fiber thus it's super comfy. My favorite features of the wearing clothing are the scoop cervix as well as the sleeve length! I wore apartment boots because at that topographic point was snowfall as well as H2O ice on the terra firma as well as I am terrible at walking inwards heels equally is thus I didn't desire to pause my ankle. ;)
Overall I had a real lovely birthday. I mean value I genuinely await amend right away thus I did 10 years agone thus hopefully that tendency continues. Thanks for reading!
So on Sabbatum I went out alongside my fellow as well as but about friends to dinner.I went alongside leggings (of course) as well as 1 of my favorite dressed that I bought inwards Target inwards 2012. I dear the grayness as well as lace impress on it but it is cotton fiber thus it's super comfy. My favorite features of the wearing clothing are the scoop cervix as well as the sleeve length! I wore apartment boots because at that topographic point was snowfall as well as H2O ice on the terra firma as well as I am terrible at walking inwards heels equally is thus I didn't desire to pause my ankle. ;)
This is minute solar daytime hair. If y'all check this weblog post, I explained what I did for solar daytime 1.
I decided to stretch out my curls a picayune for for a alter as well as yesteryear them beingness longer I got but about cracking additional length! I was genuinely happy alongside how my pilus turned out- as well as it didn't fifty-fifty frizz upward inwards the snow. For solar daytime ii I but used but about DevaCurl Mister Right Spray, CURLS Cashmere Jelly inwards sections as well as sprayed but about DevaCurl Shine Spray on top! To instruct the hairline smoothen i did run a apartment Fe over but the top part- 1 top only!!! And I used the Living Proof Restore Spray equally a rut protectant. Flat ironing is TERRIBLE for pilus thus I don't propose to produce it oft at all. I absolutely had to operate brilliant pinkish eyeshadows because it was my birthday! I used the appropriately named shade "birthday girl" on my lid as well as "magentric" on my crimp both yesteryear Sugarpill Cosmetics. Under my forehead I used Laura Geller French Vanilla Highlighter. Liquid Liner is Multipleye yesteryear tarte, inner rim liner is colored clay liner as well as also yesteryear tarte is the lash primer & lights, camera, flashes mascara.
The side yesteryear side solar daytime was my celebration alongside my family. This is the solar daytime I played photoshoot equally y'all volition see. My crown says "Birthday Princess" as well as that's a s'mores blizzard H2O ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. No joke it was the best cake I e'er ate inwards my life. Lots of cardio is inwards gild to dismiss that (and all the leftover slices) off but it's worth it!!
Stretchy & I. His adoption birthday is genuinely ii days earlier my birthday!
The top I am wearing is from Susan Graver off QVC. I dear the pinkish as well as sequins!
It was such a comfy gibe but size down. I normally instruct tops inwards a Small as well as this gibe inwards an XXS. This was solar daytime three pilus thus it stretched out fifty-fifty more. I dear this film but I wishing at that topographic point wasn't a towel hanging inwards the background -_- oooopps.
my smiling is a flake mucilaginous here. Tommie was making me express joy equally usual
For both days on my facial expression upward I used the tarte BB primer as well as thus the Foundcealer over it all over the face. I contoured using the tarte Amazonian Clay stick concealer inwards Deep as well as nether my eyes also used the BB undereye corrector as well as Amazonian Clay Liquid Concealer. I position the Mally Undereye Brightener on top of all that. I instruct all out for particular occasions =) I laid upward my facial expression upward alongside a mix of several facial expression upward powders I have.
The lipstick I am wearing inwards the higher upward film is 1 of the cheapie Fergie for Wet n Wild. I mean value it is called V.I.Pink but non 100% on that.
On my eyes I used the novel tarte Mattenificent Colored Clay Eyeshadow palette. I haven't been able to position this palette down, I'm obsessed!!!
Overall I had a real lovely birthday. I mean value I genuinely await amend right away thus I did 10 years agone thus hopefully that tendency continues. Thanks for reading!
<3 Diane

Komentar
Posting Komentar