Laura Geller Honey Me Dew Lip Crayon

So the other solar daytime I was inward Ulta Beauty amongst i of those awesome 20% off the whole shop coupons which include the prestige brands!

You tin cheque out my haul video at the halt which is generally pilus attention precisely I did current of air upwards buying i makeup item. I accept been eyeing these Laura Geller Love Me Dew lip crayons since they debuted on QVC months agone together with thus I figured amongst 20% off it would last a dandy fourth dimension to induce one.


Since I am buying less makeup overall I entirely bought i instead of two. I went amongst the shade Dragon Fruit Sorbet which is a beautiful hot pinkish precisely I too had my optic on Purple Currant! The master copy cost earlier 20% off were $16 each.

left: no flash // right: flash
So the skilful is amongst antioxidants including vitamin e the lip crayon is super moisturizing! It feels similar a balm together with applies together with thus easily. The color is beautiful, vibrant together with pigmented amongst a overnice glossy finish. And it smells delicious! It smells similar cake together with my immature homo kept laughing at me sniffing it. Also skilful is it is retractable together with thus no sharpener is needed. 

dragon fruit sorbet
However my i gripe is in that place is no stain or much staying power. This is genuinely a balm/lipstick together with volition disappear equally shortly equally y'all swallow or drink- precisely if y'all don't take away heed reapplying constantly I intend y'all volition savour this formula. It comes inward an array of beautifully pigmented colors.

Check out the balance of my Ulta haul here:

disclaimer: this was purchased amongst my ain money. all reviews together with opinions are my own. I have no monetary compensation for my reviews.


<3 Diane


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!