Kat Von D Esperanza Palette V Looks & Demo

gorgeous packaging
Kat Von D's makeup business at Sephora is incredible. I haven't tried a production from that business I didn't love. Her eyeshadows are at the overstep of the listing in addition to therefore of course of pedagogy when I saw the novel Esperanza Palette released for Spring 2014 I knew I had to pick out it. Esperanza which is Castilian for promise has exceptional pregnant to me (well technically the Italian version, sans the east does) but I won't larn into that detail.

The packaging is dissimilar from past times Kat Von D palettes which are unremarkably housed inwards metallic or condom cases. This i is inwards cardboard amongst such a gorgeous colorful pattern on the front. It is sleek in addition to also perfect for traveling.

no clue why this uploaded on its side
In the palette nosotros abide by 8 amount sized shadows- a mix of brights in addition to pastels, around matte in addition to around glitter but all perfect for the warmer weather condition which nosotros volition hopefully survive getting before long (seriously polar vortex- I'm over you.) There is also a shade called "dayglo" which is a tramsformer shade said to alter the other shadows when worn over or under. Personally I holler upwards the color is a pretty stand upwards lonely white amongst beautiful light-green iridescence but I didn't notice it genuinely changing the others much.

Another stand upwards out shade for me is "south" which is a matte latte color that virtually matches my pare musical note precisely in addition to is perfect for nether the eyebrow. It reminds me really much of a highlighter past times Laura Geller Beauty called "french vanilla" but it is a fleck darker.

swatches. in i trial again idk why its on its side
For the most business office these are overstep Kat Von D shadow quality- pigmented, blending beautifully, no creasing in addition to wearing all solar daytime until they are hitting amongst makeup remover. The to a greater extent than glittery shades (dog roses, santeria in addition to selena) exercise pick out around autumn out in addition to for whatever reason, sadly the color archangel which is this beyond stunning turquoise doesn't rest every bit vivid on my eyes every bit it does inwards the pan.

So aside from those few setbacks I had in addition to therefore much fun playing amongst this palette in addition to fifty-fifty though at that topographic point are "only" 8 shadows I experience I tin dismiss create such varied in addition to dissimilar looks amongst them. I injure upwards doing five (FIVE!) looks for the demo in addition to tutorial which yous tin dismiss encounter below in addition to inwards the video.







THE LOOKS
(all looks below in addition to demoed in addition to explained how to accomplish inwards the video at the bottom)


So below is the start look, a perfect wintery blueish in addition to white. I am a large fan of blueish eyeshadows despite having blueish eyes in addition to this is i of my favorite looks I did. You tin dismiss also convey the outer flexure color (santeria) below the lash business for to a greater extent than color in addition to intensity.
look 1

The minute await is a await I am non used to. I unremarkably stick amongst cooler toned colors but this was fun in addition to different. I don't know why but it form of reminds me of a western sunset or something.
look 2

Look iii is around other favorite look. The turquoise in addition to regal simply went together in addition to therefore nicely. It reminds me of unciorns in addition to mermaids in addition to happiness. That sounds lightheaded I know, but it does! I genuinely used a shadow every bit a liner rather than the liquid liner I used for all my other looks amongst this one.
look 3

I'd similar to give thank yous my friend Jaclyn for giving me inspiration in addition to the thought for the side past times side await which is a regal smokey eye. This is a await I brought color nether the lower lash business but yous tin dismiss totally convey color nether for whatever of them (the primary argue I didn't was because I was doing multiple looks inwards i day) This is a darker in addition to to a greater extent than intense look- overnice for a nighttime out. If the await is likewise black for you, yous tin dismiss lighten it upwards in addition to I demo how inwards my video!
look 4


For the final look, I went quite contrary of await 4. This await is calorie-free in addition to brilliant in addition to to me genuinely says Spring or Summer. Out of all of the looks I did, this i also is likely the most daytime appropriate ;)
look 5

For to a greater extent than information, review in addition to demos on all five looks survive certain to cheque out my video:

disclaimer: this was bought amongst my ain money. good technically i used a Sephora gift bill of fare i got for Christmas but yous know what I mean. All reviews in addition to ever honest in addition to my own, I am non sponsored in addition to have no monetary compensation for my reviews.


<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!