It Cosmetics Liner Dearest Gel Liners & Tightline Brush
It Cosmetics of late launched "Liner Love", a Waterproof Anti-Aging Creme Gel Eyeliner. Being a fan of all things It Cosmetics, I couldn't hold off to endeavor this novel formula. They currently convey an automatic gel eyeliner inwards a pen shape which is amazing, thence I couldn't hold off to larn my hands on this creme pot formula.
The It Cosmetics website says that this novel eyeliner "combines an innovative formula designed to impart eye-enhancing color, saturated, rich color amongst clinically proven, lash loving all twenty-four hours waterproof wear-even afterward 12 hours!"
Available inwards vi beautifully rich pigmented shades, this formula too has ingredients to assistance practise goodness the peel AND eyelashes including a Lash Enhancing Peptide Serum to assistance your lashes remain soft, atmospheric condition too grow strong!
Along amongst the novel eyeliner, at that spot is too a novel double ended brush called the "Tightliner" which tin live on used inwards 10 unlike ways! Included amongst the super soft, non-animal pilus brush is a newspaper amongst pictures too instructions on simply how you lot tin create 10 unlike eyeliner looks amongst it. I idea that was SUPER helpful!
I unremarkably prefer pen formats every bit opposed to having to dip a brush inwards a pot but this duo completely made me convey a alter of heart. The eyeliner formula is thence smoothen too buttery- it glides on SO EFFORTLESSLY. Once it on on, it genuinely does remain on all twenty-four hours until I withdraw it at nighttime amongst makeup remover- it fifty-fifty has been surviving allergies too roughly serious piece of job out travail sessions! I too discovery that the formula doesn't bother my super sensitive eyes when applied on both the upper too lower waterlines. Also, I beloved knowing that this formula is enhancing my lashes every bit I apparel it!
All vi colors including taupe, espresso, too plum are genuinely pretty, but my favorites to move amongst my bluish eyes are the classic dark which is a squeamish dark black, the graphite which is a greyness too navy bluish which makes the whites of my eyes await thence much whiter.
Check out my video review below for fifty-fifty to a greater extent than information too pictures:
disclaimer: the products inwards this video were purchased amongst my ain coin & too provided to me yesteryear the company. I am non endorsed or sponsored yesteryear whatever companionship too have no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions too words stated are my ain true thoughts, every bit always.
<3 Diane
The It Cosmetics website says that this novel eyeliner "combines an innovative formula designed to impart eye-enhancing color, saturated, rich color amongst clinically proven, lash loving all twenty-four hours waterproof wear-even afterward 12 hours!"
Available inwards vi beautifully rich pigmented shades, this formula too has ingredients to assistance practise goodness the peel AND eyelashes including a Lash Enhancing Peptide Serum to assistance your lashes remain soft, atmospheric condition too grow strong!
Along amongst the novel eyeliner, at that spot is too a novel double ended brush called the "Tightliner" which tin live on used inwards 10 unlike ways! Included amongst the super soft, non-animal pilus brush is a newspaper amongst pictures too instructions on simply how you lot tin create 10 unlike eyeliner looks amongst it. I idea that was SUPER helpful!
I unremarkably prefer pen formats every bit opposed to having to dip a brush inwards a pot but this duo completely made me convey a alter of heart. The eyeliner formula is thence smoothen too buttery- it glides on SO EFFORTLESSLY. Once it on on, it genuinely does remain on all twenty-four hours until I withdraw it at nighttime amongst makeup remover- it fifty-fifty has been surviving allergies too roughly serious piece of job out travail sessions! I too discovery that the formula doesn't bother my super sensitive eyes when applied on both the upper too lower waterlines. Also, I beloved knowing that this formula is enhancing my lashes every bit I apparel it!All vi colors including taupe, espresso, too plum are genuinely pretty, but my favorites to move amongst my bluish eyes are the classic dark which is a squeamish dark black, the graphite which is a greyness too navy bluish which makes the whites of my eyes await thence much whiter.
Check out my video review below for fifty-fifty to a greater extent than information too pictures:
disclaimer: the products inwards this video were purchased amongst my ain coin & too provided to me yesteryear the company. I am non endorsed or sponsored yesteryear whatever companionship too have no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions too words stated are my ain true thoughts, every bit always.
<3 Diane

Komentar
Posting Komentar