Hair Increment Update 19

So i of the laid out things I started on my YouTube channel was a monthly pilus increment video. I direct maintain a destination to grow my pilus equally long equally possible (maybe to butt? nosotros shall see) in addition to grow it salubrious field doing so.

Every calendar month I produce a lilliputian video talking nearly what what working for my pilus increment that calendar month in addition to equally good showing my electrical flow length.

If you lot run across the laid out video to the most recent you lot tin give the sack say I am actually making only about prissy progress!


Here is the most recent video, for September 2013:


I equally good direct maintain a convienent playlist on my channel of all the past times pilus increment updates if you lot stimulate upward one's heed to catch only about quondam videos to run across how far i direct maintain come:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL008AC61CBD5ABD49
^clicking the inward a higher house link volition convey you lot to my playlist.


Now that I direct maintain a weblog along alongside my youtube, I tin give the sack equally good present however pictures of my pilus increment progress! woohoo!!!!

these pictures were taken alongside my prison theatre cellular telephone outcry upward photographic boob tube camera mayhap two weeks ago? from straight off on for the blog's sake, i volition live on using my regular digital camera.





 i variety of sort of tin give the sack actually purpose a trim. my immature human trims my pilus (he's non a pilus stylist, i don't know what variety of pair of scissors in addition to he follows the chapter inward "The Curly Girl handbook" past times Lorraine Massey on how to produce it) but i volition likely instruct a cut back to instruct rid of dead ends past times terminate of October.

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!