At The Beach! How To Tending For Your Curly Wavy Hair!!!

On the Beach August 2013
It is FINALLY Summer in addition to BEACH SEASON!!!!! I couldn't last to a greater extent than excited, I dearest the beach then much. it is sooo VERY of import to accept proper attention of your curly in addition to wavy pilus at the beach. You create non desire months of attention in addition to progress to g to waste matter inward merely a few hours. The sun, wind, in addition to tabular array salt H2O tin genuinely harm your pilus if yous aren't careful.

Check out this video I did end summer, talking close all my tips for curly wavy pilus attention at the beach!
And don't forget to vesture sunscreen to protect your peel too.




<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!