Westmore Beauty Express Edition Eyeshadow Palette Addition Lipstick Together With Gloss Duo

Westmore Beauty released their Limited Edition 100th Anniversary Palette too Glamour Special Effects Lipstick too Gloss lately on QVC. I scooped upward both too conduct hold been paying amongst them a few weeks forthwith hence I tin hand yous my feedback too some looks I created amongst them! Read on for more.



100th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette
At fourth dimension of writing, it is notwithstanding available here.

"Westmore Beauty celebrates its 100th anniversary amongst this special-edition Hollywood Eyecons palette, featuring 8 wearable oculus shadow shades amongst the flexibility to become from twenty-four lx minutes menses to night, natural to dramatic."

This palette is awesome, including the double ended brush it comes with! There are entirely 11,000 that were produced forever too it volition never live redone hence i time they sell out, they are gone. Each i comes amongst a certificate of authenticity too are numbered, every bit yous tin regard inward my pictures below. I am crazy close these colors. It comes inward a special collector's box too is shaped similar an Old Hollywood Style Vanity amongst simulated lights. So cute!!!

 If yous are unfamiliar amongst me (no worries, it is hence overnice to run into you!!) I LOVE pinkish eyeshadow shades! All of these shades are really wearable too both the matte too metallic element finishes are stunning. I swatched the shadows dry, exactly yous likewise conduct hold the selection of using them moisture every bit good for to a greater extent than intense pigment. The colors are soft too groovy for easy, everyday looks. They blend together similar a dream amongst absolute minimal fallout. There is eyeshadow primer built into these, exactly I'm inward the habit of ever applying additional shadow primer anyway.

The double ended brush included is wonderful! It is truly infused amongst charcoal too antibacterial which is unique. I never heard of that inward a brush before. I truly adore the shape of both sides. The "pointier" side is perfect to become far my crimp without beingness messy too likewise for smudging my bottom lash trouble shadow. The fluffy side is groovy for nether the forehead bone. With these shadows, I prefer to move my telephone finger to apply them to my lid, every bit I experience doing this deposits to a greater extent than color.
no flash
flash
no flash
flash
 You tin regard my clumsy self accidentally scratched the shade "Glamorous" earlier I conduct hold a risk to conduct hold pictures of the palette. Oh human I was hence mad at myself for that!!!



Lip Glamour Special Effects Lipstick too Lipgloss
At fourth dimension of writing, it is notwithstanding available here.

"Packaged inward a sophisticated dual-ended container that makes application slowly too fun, the Westmore Beauty Lip Glamour Duo provides ii glamorous finishes for your lips amongst a few Hollywood special effects.

Apply the HydraMatte Blurring Lipstick to attain a dramatic matte destination to your lips piece providing hydration too the special number of blurring the appearance of dry, fine lip lines. Infused amongst rich butters, it helps to render hydration piece creating an unmatched comfort for a matte lipstick. The unique formula melts upon contact, providing an easy, glide-on application, too and hence dries downwards to an ultra-matte finish.

GlassFX Lip Gloss creates a highly refractive, uniform film, creating an amazing drinking glass destination too fuller-looking appearance to the lips. It likewise provides a plumping appearance without whatever irritation. Use it yesteryear itself, apply over HydraMatte Lipstick, or apply over whatever matte lipstick."


I conduct hold to live completely honest. I was hence nervous close these shades. The stock pictures from QVC looked hence unlike from them on air too and hence when I got them habitation they looked unlike from both of the above. Crazy. I'm relieved the shades didn't await similar the stock pictures.  The nude shade is a prettier, slightly darker version of my lips. It has a pretty, low-cal rosy musical note to it which I like. This shade industrial plant all yr around too likewise would span good amongst a to a greater extent than intense oculus look. The rose shade is absolutely gorgeous. It is such a pretty cool toned black pinky-rosy shade amongst slight royal to it that is extremely flattering too perfect for Fall too Winter.

The lipstick formula is rich, buttery too pigmented too feels overnice on my lips. I truly similar how overnice it feels, peculiarly for a matte lippie! The color itself isn't long lasting at all, every bit it wears off when I consume or drink. That is i drawback. The lippies practise seem to create amount inward my lip lines which I appreciate. The gloss is clear amongst a sparse consistency too does non experience gummy or tacky at all. I practise experience similar the container holding the gloss does non conduct hold much within of it. When I apply the gloss over the lipstick, I experience every bit if it makes my lips appear to a greater extent than amount which I'm likewise all about. Both the lipstick too gloss conduct hold no olfactory belongings at all that I tin detect. I promise if the build makes to a greater extent than shades of these lipsticks, they practise to a greater extent than traditional cool toned pinks.

The lipstick too lipgloss come upward housed inward a special, express edition keepsake box that yous tin easily reuse. The components themselves are beautiful. They remind me of an Oscar Statuette. The lipstick component is a traditional bullet that swivels upward too and hence the bottom contains clear gloss amongst a doe human foot applicator. I experience hence elegant every fourth dimension I move them.
no flash- rose, nude
flash- rose, nude
no flash- nude, rose
flash- nude, rose
rose
nude


 LOOK #1
Crease- Natural Beauty
Lid- Film Star (used wet)
Liner- Leading Lady (used wet)
Lip Color- Rose



LOOK #2
Crease- Seductress
Lid-Scene Stealer
Liner- Glamorous (used wet)
Lip Color- Nude




Overall the Westmore Beauty Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette too Special Effects Lipstick too Lipgloss are groovy additions to my makeup collection too characteristic nice, every twenty-four lx minutes menses neutral colors flattering for everyone.


If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane

disclaimer: products bought yesteryear me. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored.  all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always. 

-Diane















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa