Milk Makeup Supernova Holographic Stick

What? Am I actually doing a highlighter post? Me?! Yes, I am! To live honest, I was never crazy most highlighters before. I direct keep smooth prone skin. I try to mattify, mattify, MATTIFY. But thence I got the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick inwards Supernova and well, I beloved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read on for more.

Here is what Sephora.com says most it:
"A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent number for an otherworldly aura. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world, holographic effect. It's loaded amongst meteorite pulverization together with twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Swipe this highlighter on whatsoever pare musical note together with wherever yous desire to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on the cheeks, eyes, lips, together with body. Formulated amongst Milk Melt Technology, this Holographic Stick straightaway glides on together with blends into skin. It's infused amongst mango butter, peach nectar, together with avocado stone oil for lasting hydration. Just apply it onto bare pare or over makeup. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates together with is vegan addition cruelty free."

I honestly can't believe how beautiful this is. My pictures don't fifty-fifty practice it judge at all! The formula is creamy, but non equally good creamy, together with blends similar a dream. The lavender-silver iridescent color wages this stick gives is only breathtaking. And it is a multi-tasker! As seen inwards the pictures below, I applied it non exclusively equally a traditional highlighter on my cheekbones, but also on my eyelids equally a shadow over primer together with on my lips. As an eyeshadow, it did crimp a tad but i gently tapped it inwards amongst my finger together with it was fine. It felt prissy together with moisturizing on my lips! You tin also apply it over other lip colors to shift the shade a petty together with give to a greater extent than gloss together with dimension.

This highlighter is vegan together with cruelty free, together with it is infused amongst approximately pare beneficial ingredients including Avocado Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Grapefruit together with Coconut oils!
no flash
flash
I all the same can't believe the 24-hour interval has come upward where I decided to practice a spider web log on a highlighter! But this 1 is thence worth it. Most highlighters I come upward across I ultimately air current upward giving away, but this 1 I've been using quite oft together with I ain't sharing! LOL

I intend I desire to explore the Milk Makeup construct a  bit to a greater extent than inwards the coming months. I've been hearing groovy things most their Blur Stick primer thence I direct keep to teach my hands on that. I also thick the construct is releasing a instant color inwards this Holographic stick, Mars, amongst a Peachy-Pink color together with afterwards my beloved for this, I desire that one, too.

*pictures of me were taken close natural lite past times my window amongst no flash.


If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa