Influenster & Victoria's Hugger-Mugger Sport Bra Review & Haul! #Vssportbra

excited to become work my coupon!
Last calendar week I did a spider web log postal service alongside video showing the most awesome box I ever received courtesy of Influenster! The box contained a Victoria's Secret Sports Bra as well as to a greater extent than goodies- yous tin cheque out that unboxing postal service here. In this postal service I volition live reviewing the bra as well as socks I received, as well as also telling yous all close my fun fourth dimension going to the Victoria's Secret store to work the 25% off coupon that was also inwards the box!

The Angel Bra
ready to work my coupon!
So the bra manner they sent me to review was called "The Angel" as well as it has medium support, an adjustable dorsum closure, as well as is made of exceptional stuff to proceed yous cool as well as dry out during your workouts. I LOVE this bra! They sent me the size 34A as well as it check perfectly! I unremarkably become dorsum as well as forth betwixt 34A as well as 32B, equally they are sis sizes inwards the build Although I operate out inwards my basement as well as no ane else actually sees me, this bra actually makes "the girls" await their best! I intend the criss cross shape on the dorsum is super cool as well as dearest that the adjustable closure actually helps the bra conform to my trunk inwards representative I am a footling bloated as well as my boobs are swollen at sure enough times of the month. Using this bra during my cardio workouts the outset affair that came across my heed was regret I didn't lead keep this bra sooner. Seriously, all my non VSX sports bras aren't going to acquire whatsoever dearest whatsoever to a greater extent than since discovering these. #SportBraBreakup !! I don't lead keep the biggest breast (clearly, equally yous read my loving cup size above) but during high intensity cardio workouts I e'er felt my breast bounce all over the house as well as quite frankly, information technology HURT! Well, non whatsoever more!!!! This bra helped the girls remain inwards house throughout the whole workout as well as I felt less hurting equally a result. What's to a greater extent than is the stuff actually did proceed me feeling to a greater extent than dry out than usual. I lead keep my dad's genetics as well as I elbow grease similar a human being (thank yous daddy) but I didn't lead keep the moisture occupation on the bottom of my bra afterward my workouts similar I unremarkably do as well as I worked out only equally hard, if non harder than usual!

The pack of socks that I received was also awesome. Aside from the beautifully vivid colors, I similar that the stuff of the socks didn't travel out my feet feeling sweaty as well as gross as well as I actually appreciate the footling flap over the talocrural articulation thence the overstep of dorsum of my sneaker does non dig into my leg as well as hurt!

Now dorsum to the coupon use. It was 25% off whatsoever ane Victoria's Secret Sport item. I walked into Victoria's Secret similar I e'er do as well as got happily overwhelmed. Seriously, I wanted everything! So many pretty colors as well as dissimilar styles. How tin a daughter possible chose?!


The sales associates were really friendly but I didn't bespeak much of their help. Once I am inwards Victoria's Secret I am practiced to go! =D I was inwards the store quite a while. I only kept walking some as well as looking at everything as well as having a non bad time.


My wonderful fellow agreed to accept the trip alongside me as well as snapped some pictures of me looking some as well as trying to decide...

I as well as thence saw a cute duo of boxing gloves I only HAD to endeavor on. Luckily, the sales associate was cool alongside it. These gloves build me desire to acquire to box. Black as well as glitter as well as pink! Oh my!

I lastly decided to work my coupon on the bra that is called "The Player" inwards a perfect hot pinkish color. I went alongside the size minor as well as it fits great. This bra has medium support, a cute opened upward back, a 4 agency stretch Nylon stuff as well as a double layer of the Body-Wick stuff to proceed yous cool.

BUT my shopping spree didn't halt there! I was inwards Victoria's Secret the black earlier the semi annual sale as well as at that spot was a bin of from VSX bra's ON SALE!! ON SALE?!?! Yes! So I had to become through the bins as well as uncovering my size as well as acquire a few more. I injure upward getting the bra called "The Standout Sport Bra" inwards a vibrant vivid yellowish as well as a pretty mint green. THEY WERE HALF OFF! SCORE!!! I couldn't create upward one's heed betwixt colors thence I got them both 0=) This bra has maximum back upward alongside adjustable straps, gel underwire for shape as well as support, the same Nylon stuff alongside 4 agency stretch as well as Body-Wick to proceed yous cool as well as dry out equally the other bras. I got both of these bras inwards 32B as well as they check me only equally good equally the 34A I got inwards the Angel bra.

When I went to band upward my order, the squeamish daughter at the reigster gave me a issue free energy bar! Yummy! I also used my Victoria's Secret Angel credit carte du jour because alongside the agency I dearest Victoria's Secret it doesn't pay non to lead keep it! I acquire a $15 vantage because I am an "Angel Forever" carte du jour holder, which is the overstep marking of the carte du jour as well as I also acquire double or triple the vantage points on all my bra purchases! Double win!!

I had a non bad fourth dimension shopping at Victoria's Secret as well as experience thence fortunate Influenster as well as Victoria's Secret picked me to live ane of the #VSSportTester ladies!

If yous operate out, I can't recommend plenty giving the Victoria's Secret Sport Bras a become alongside your workouts. Your trunk volition give thanks yous as well as they are thence cute as well as pretty! There are thence many dissimilar styles to pick, yous are confine to autumn inwards dearest alongside one!


Be sure enough to cheque out my video review of my shopping trip as well as haul below too:




#VSSportBra #Influenster #VSSportTester

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored spider web log post. Influenster provided me alongside issue Victoria's Secret products to seek as well as review equally work of a contest.


<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?