I Am It Cosmetics Blogger Of The Month!!
It Cosmetics is i of my real favorite cosmetic brands! When they asked me if I wanted to last their Blogger of the Month on facebook for July 2014, it was A DREAM COME TRUE!!
I've seen other bloggers of the calendar month similar my friend MusingsOfAMuse together with likewise big fourth dimension bloggers like MakeupByTiffanyD. Truth last told, I never idea I was big plenty or skillful plenty to ever last asked. The fact this happened to me made me experience together with then grateful, thankful together with humbled. It build me experience actually skillful almost myself which doesn't e'er come upwards slow for me (I grew upwards alongside NO self estreem whatsoever!)
This (above) is my characteristic on the It Cosmetics Facebook Page, I promise you lot similar it!
I likewise convey been doing simply about extra especial videos on It Cosmetics, depository fiscal establishment fit out my youtube playlist alongside ALL my It Cosmetics videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL656D5DF99D57B49E
And give cheers you lot all together with then verymuch for your support, comments, together with sort words. They hateful the earth to me together with I know something similar this could never laissez passer on without all of you!!!
<3 Diane
I've seen other bloggers of the calendar month similar my friend MusingsOfAMuse together with likewise big fourth dimension bloggers like MakeupByTiffanyD. Truth last told, I never idea I was big plenty or skillful plenty to ever last asked. The fact this happened to me made me experience together with then grateful, thankful together with humbled. It build me experience actually skillful almost myself which doesn't e'er come upwards slow for me (I grew upwards alongside NO self estreem whatsoever!)
This (above) is my characteristic on the It Cosmetics Facebook Page, I promise you lot similar it!
I likewise convey been doing simply about extra especial videos on It Cosmetics, depository fiscal establishment fit out my youtube playlist alongside ALL my It Cosmetics videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL656D5DF99D57B49E
And give cheers you lot all together with then verymuch for your support, comments, together with sort words. They hateful the earth to me together with I know something similar this could never laissez passer on without all of you!!!
<3 Diane

Komentar
Posting Komentar