If y'all similar makeup as well as purpose the internet, I'm certain you've seen the hype roughly Fenty Beauty. While I didn't purchase anything from the principal collection yet, my dearest of infinite as well as galaxies did me inward amongst the Milky Way Collection for Holiday 2017. I did cash inward one's chips tardily (at to the lowest degree inward my head) as well as only picked upwards 3 lippies. Read on for my thoughts.
Yes, I am a flake of a infinite as well as galaxy nerd. ;) I was pretty excited to purpose my Milky Way pillow covers (from PINK a few years ago) as well as the background for these pictures. The infinite nerd inward me also loves the absolutely punny, infinite related shade names, every bit corny every bit they are.
The eyeshadow palette from this collection is absolutely breathtaking every bit well, but knowing I would only stare it at as well as non purpose most of the colors frequently made me induce got to skip out on it. Is I ever encounter it marked downward though, all bets are off!
I mentioned I dearest galaxy as well as space, some other affair I dearest every bit far every bit pattern elements are concerned are holographic as well as stone oil slick-looking. So these components had hearts beating out of my eyeballs cartoon-style they are only as well as then gorgeous. Colorful, shiny as well as mood-altering inward a adept agency whenever I await at them.
Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick Them:
"A limited-edition metallic element lipstick that’s buildable to the ultimate gem chrome finish.
This shimmering lip color delivers the await as well as experience of your favorite lip balm dipped inward liquefied jewels. In 4 lustrous limited-edition shades, Starlit’s color-soaked microshimmers reverberate a gem chrome sheen that tin live built upwards to your desired grade of impact. And thank y'all to their irresistibly creamy texture, y'all instruct all the glitz, minus the grit, as well as then lips await as well as experience beyond stellar." Me: There are 4 sum shades of these lipsticks as well as I had to induce got the lighter pinkish as well as brighter pink, of course. This formula is as well as then moisturizing! It feels as well as then squeamish on my lips as well as helps create sum inward the lip lines that induce got been driving me crazy lately. I dearest the glittery complete on both colors as well as dearest that this glitter somehow does non transfer fifty-fifty more! They are a lot to a greater extent than glittery inward somebody than what I was able to capture inward my picture. I also really similar that for such a glittery formula, in that place is no grit to it. Both colors lasted a while, amongst the brighter pink, Gravity, lasting hours longer than the lighter, $upernova. The gene is slimmer than a typical lipstick bullet, but I really similar this for precision. You tin swipe these on in i lawsuit for a picayune color or amongst a few swipes they instruct quite pigmented. I am as well as then crazy near these if in that place are whatever left amongst the VIB Rouge sale side past times side calendar month I may selection upwards backups.
"Gravity" is the brighter pinkish as well as described every bit a shimmering hot pinkish as well as that is exactly what it is. I similar that the pinkish is also bluish based to brand teeth appear whiter.
"$upanova" is described every bit a twinkling pinkish orchid. This is a to a greater extent than unique color as well as i I don't induce got every bit many of inward my collection. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade. The orchid/lavender shift inward this is stunning as well as I similar that it is also bluish based every bit well, only similar Gravity. I've been reaching for this a lot since buying these when they came out a few weeks ago.
 |
| gravity, supernova - no flash |
 |
| gravity, supernova - flash |
 |
| gravity, supernova - no flash |
 |
| gravity, supernova - flash |
 |
| $upernova |
 |
| gravity |
Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter Them:
"Transform your lips, your look, as well as your world. Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter is a triple-threat fusion of pigment, glitter, as well as gloss that takes sparkle to astronomical novel heights. Each hue is packed amongst iridescent glitter as well as drenched inward mirror-like shine for a mega-dose of multidimensional shimmer inward only i swipe. Unlike other glitter lip glosses, Cosmic Gloss is designed to live unbelievably shine as well as creamy for out-of-this-world shine addition phenomenal comfort." Me: What a gloss! WHAT. A. GLOSS.!!!!!!!! I can't fifty-fifty set into words how much I absolutely adore this gloss formula! OMG!!!!!! Not exclusively is this gloss really moisturizing, non tacky or sticky, but it fills inward my lip lines, makes them await as well as then full, shiny as well as glittery! The color is as well as then pigmented as well as in that place is SO MUCH GLITTER! Like the lipsticks, inward some miraculous way, the glitter does non transfer. I also intend this is i of the longest lasting glosses I own. It lasts through my H2O bottle sipping, but non meals which is fine. The glitter inward this gloss really is 3D as well as shimmery. I similar using this past times itself or also to give ooomph to some of my matte lipsticks. I wish to instruct at to the lowest degree i to a greater extent than color if this is yet available during Sephora's sale. I really can't instruct over how much I similar how this gloss feels on my lips.
"Plutonic Relationship" is described every bit a holographic hot pinkish as well as that is exactly what it is. Similar to Gravity, the lipstick, it is bluish based as well as only stunning. My pictures sadly does non usage this formula justice.
 |
| Plutonic Relationship - no flash |
 |
| Plutonic Relationship - flash |
 |
| plutonic relationship |
 |
| supernova, gravity, plutonic human relationship - no flash |
 |
| supernova, gravity, plutonic human relationship - flash |
As a daughter who is a self-proclaimed "lippie lover" as well as has an embarrassing large set out of lippies inward my makeup collection, the Fenty Beauty Milky Way Collection Lip Glitter Gloss as well as Lipstick both blew me away amongst the pigmentation, glitter as well as await as well as experience on my lips!!! If you're thinking near these, DEFINITELY give them a try!!!
If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube:
curlywavydiane disclaimer: products bought past times me. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always. -Diane
Komentar
Posting Komentar