Too Faced Chocolate Brow-Nie Cocoa Pulverization Forehead Pencil
Too Faced Chocolate Brow-nie Cocoa Powder Brow Pencil is currently an HSN exclusive production from Too Faced Cosmetics! The construct that brings us the much loved Chocolate Bar optic shadow palettes select extended their chocolate scented cosmetics a flake further. I needed a novel forehead pencil, as well as 1 time I heard that this 1 smelled similar chocolate, I was completely sold. Read on for more.So yes, essentially I bought into the hype as well as caved into buying this because of the scent. I don't genuinely need my forehead pencil to odor yummy, but the fact that is does is a wonderful bonus. And it does odor simply similar chocolate brownies. MmMmMmM. I also similar Too Faced because they are cruelty free, select around adorable packaging (again, non a must for performance, but an entertaining bonus) as well as their products are also infused amongst pare loving ingredients.
Here is what HSN.com says almost the pencil:
"Treat yourself to this cocoa powder-infused retractable forehead pencil. It weather forehead pilus as well as helps y'all attain perfectly groomed brows that concluding upward to 12 hours. With its subtle, delicious scent, you'll honey using it every twenty-four hours to become that perfect look."
Cocoa pulverization is an antioxidant which is beneficial for both the eyebrow pilus as well as skin.
I select the shade TAUPE which is made for blondes as well as grayness hair. They also select 3 additional shades: soft brown, deep dark-brown as well as auburn.
The tip of the pencil is on a unique angle which makes drawing on pilus similar strokes as well as filling inward lean areas as easy. The pencil rolls upward as well as thence y'all practise non require to sharpen it as well as at that spot is a spoolie on the other end.
I genuinely similar this pencil! It does wearable all twenty-four hours as well as is slowly to use. My eyebrows are sisters, non twins. I know they await a piddling different. My biggest eyebrow work organisation is that my tails are super lean as well as specially my correct forehead is almost non-existent. Part of that is my mistake because I developed a nervous tick where for around strange reason, I "pet" my eyebrows when I'm nervous. Some eyebrow products practise non stick to my actual skin, or it looks artifical when I effort to recreate my lost tails. This pencil stays on my pare as well as looks real natural.
![]() |
| bare brows |
![]() |
| brow-nie pencil |
![]() |
| bare forehead (this is my ameliorate brow) |
![]() |
| brow done amongst pencil |
![]() |
| bare brow |
![]() |
| brow done amongst pencil |
Eyebrows frame the confront as well as when they await right, it makes such a large difference. I don't intend I'll ever select those "Instagram perfect" eyebrows, but this pencil definitely makes what I practise select await a lot better.
It's available HERE on hsn.com
disclaimer: products purchased past times me. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my ain as well as honest thoughts, as always.
If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow me on social media (links at right)
<3 Diane










Komentar
Posting Komentar