Quick Life Update For Lack Of Blogging
Hey friends! I merely wanted to trammel on hither amongst a quick update on my lack of blogging the past times few days. If you lot know me or follow me on social media, you lot know my dachshund, Stretch, is pretty much my whole world. sun morning time he had to locomote rushed to the animate existence hospital. We idea it was a seizure, but the vet is pretty certain it was a stroke. They did a lot of testing on him as well as he had to remain at that spot 2 days. Though he is home, he is non out of the woods yet because he can't walk or sit down upward as well as is yet shaking. He may air current upward needing to larn for an MRI or to meet a neurologist if he doesn't recover. I've been a mess over this the past times few days every bit you lot may locomote able to imagine. I fille you lot guys as well as am sad for my lack of blogs as well as hope to larn inward upward to you lot as well as volition locomote dorsum hopefully inward the side past times side solar daytime or as well as thence since I tin in all likelihood produce about when he naps!
Thank you lot all as well as thence much for understanding!
If you lot desire to a greater extent than details on Stretchy, I've been posting updates on instagram- @dianemary126.
<3 Diane
Thank you lot all as well as thence much for understanding!
If you lot desire to a greater extent than details on Stretchy, I've been posting updates on instagram- @dianemary126.
<3 Diane

Komentar
Posting Komentar