Only Curls Hydrating Curlicue Creme, Enhancing Curlicue Gel Too Towel

Only Curls is a small-scale London based curly pilus fix that offers a few products total of peachy ingredients for our pilus without whatever junk, equally good equally some much needed tools too accessories! I latterly had the chance to endeavor their Hydrating Curl Creme, Enhancing Curl Gel too Towel! Read on for my thoughts.


Some information from the brand's website:

"All our styling products are packed amongst natural nourishing ingredients that penetrate too hydrate the pilus without weighing it down. Curly Girl friendly styling products for gorgeous hydrated too defined curls.
No Sulfates, No Silicones, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Paraffin, No Animal Testing."


Both styling products are VERY lightweight. If y'all stimulate got super fine pilus that gets weighed downward real easily, I mean value y'all volition REALLY similar these products! My pilus is truly the opposite: it is super duper dry out too frizzy too I await for a petty weight inward my production to command unwanted pouf. That beingness said, I truly yet liked these! I'll move honest, they were hence lightweight I was a flake nervous 1 time I felt them. Since the products are hence light, I create detect myself beingness VERY heavy handed amongst applying both stylers. That said, fifty-fifty when I purpose a ton of them, on days onetime hair, buildup or a "too producty" await truly has non been an number at all which is incredible.




HYDRATING CURL CREME
Them: "Nourish your curls amongst this hydrating ringlet creme that smoothes curls too minimises frizz. Our special blend of Shea Butter, Marula Oil too Aloe, naturally replenishes wet too restores curls dorsum to their master ringlet pattern."

Me: I similar this ringlet creme a lot. It's move a frequent move to for me on instant or tertiary hateful solar daytime pilus when my pilus wants to a greater extent than moisture. It leaves my pilus feeling hence real soft too non greasy or heavy. I also liked it on wet pilus when I applied it afterward my leave-in too before the gel.I mean value this cream helped to cast my curls too kept my super dry out pilus squeamish too moisturized.


ENHANCING CURL GEL
Them: "Define your curls amongst this fossil oil infused gel that holds curls inward shape spell adding shine too moisture. Our special blend of Avocado Oil, Kukui Oil too Aloe, naturally hydrates curls, minimises frizz too maximises ringlet impact."

Me: I stimulate got to start off yesteryear maxim I REALLY promise Only Curls decided to fix a Firm Hold gel. My pilus has e'er preferred a theatre concur gel on wet hair. This is real lightweight too runny. It does add together squeamish shine too aid amongst frizz. I mentioned before I am heavy handed amongst both styling products, too I detect that to move extra truthful amongst the gel. I truly similar the catch factor it comes in. If y'all larn nervous around gel or desire a lighter concur gel that won't move out y'all feeling rigid or crunchy at all, this gel is definitely it! I similar it to add together shine too slight concur dorsum to instant or tertiary hateful solar daytime hair. That is my favorite agency to purpose it. I did endeavor it a few times on wet hair. My launder hateful solar daytime (day 1) pilus had peachy Definition too felt super soft, but sadly since the concur isn't strong, days two too three merely didn't concur upwards equally good well, peculiarly amongst my intense operate outs. What is squeamish amongst the gel though is I kept adding to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than too it never got greasy or heavy inward my hair.



HAIR TOWEL

Them: "The Only Curls Hair Towel offers a uncomplicated solution for frizz-free curls. 
Hair is most frail when wet. The uneven surface of a regular cotton fiber towel roughens upwards cuticles too absorbs wet from exclusively the surface of the hair. Uneven cuticles too inbalanced wet distribution results inward frizz.

The Only Curls microfibre pilus towel has been developed specifically for curly hair. 100% microfibre polish yarns move out cuticles intact too absorb merely the correct amount of wet for perfect frizz gratuitous curls every time!

Since wet is displaced from the entire hair, drying fourth dimension is reduced. This results inward less oestrus impairment from diffusing too less fourth dimension air drying."

Me: This is a lovely pilus towel! The microfiber is hence real soft. It is a peachy size to aid amongst scrunching out excess H2O hence pilus dries a flake faster amongst minimal frizz. Since my pilus is (finally) getting longer, my ends create stick out when I endeavor to roll my pilus upwards inward a plop or twist.

DAY 1 HAIR
Here is what I used for this launder day. To truly endeavor out the Only Curls Creme too Gel, I used a cleanser, masque too conditioner I'm real familiar with. I also skipped additional fossil oil to meet how these products perform on their own.

  • Cleanser: Raw Curls Cleanser
  • Masque: Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
  • Stylers: Raw Curls Conditioner (as a move out in), Only Curls Hydrating Curl Creme, Enhancing Curl Gel.

I commencement applied my move out inward conditioner amongst my pilus upright adding it inward small-scale sections amongst to a greater extent than cool H2O until each department felt similar seaweed. Once that was done, I flipped my caput over applied a generous amount of the creme, followed yesteryear an fifty-fifty to a greater extent than generous amount of the gel too scrunched amongst my handers too and hence amongst the Only Curls Towel. I too hence twisted my pilus dorsum inward another, bigger t-shirt towel spell doing my skincare. After I took my pilus out of the towel, I added inward to a greater extent than gel, scrunching some more. I too hence air dried. About 75% through my pilus drying I went dorsum amongst fifty-fifty to a greater extent than of the gel since it was almost 95% humidity exterior too my pilus was expanding to a greater extent than than I preferred.

These pictures were taken a few feet away from each other, both amongst my band low-cal too no flash. It's crazy how dissimilar my pilus looks inward the dissimilar areas.
   


DAY two HAIR
This is hateful solar daytime two pilus where afterward using dry out shampoo on my scalp postal service operate out, I smoothed too scrunched inward the cream followed yesteryear the gel to give my pilus wet too aid calm downward frizz too add together dorsum a petty hold.

Note: The Day 1 launder hateful solar daytime that was prior to this hateful solar daytime two was dissimilar from what was used above.


Video Review:


 Overall, I create mean value the Only Curls products are first-class character too experience lovely inward my hair. Like I mentioned several times though, a petty does non move a long agency for me amongst these, but I attribute that to my high porosity too dryness.  I await frontward to seeing the fix expand too hopefully offering a stronger concur gel inward the future.


If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!

disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.

-Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

Doll Ten Beauty Hydralux Smoothing Foundation

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!