My Await Details For My Friends' Wedding
Last calendar week I went to the marriage of 2 of my friends too it was such a fun night! One affair I genuinely relish close weddings too formal events is the excuse to clothes up. Read on for details on my hair, makeup too outfit.
Pictures inwards this postal service were taken at the venue, inwards the motorcar amongst natural lite too besides inwards front end of my telephone light. All pictures taken amongst my iPhoneX too no extra edits lead keep been done.
OUTFIT
The clothes is, of course, yesteryear Lilly Pulitzer. I genuinely got it dorsum inwards Feb too lead keep been anxiously waiting to apparel it for this wedding. The mode is the "Kayla" inwards the impress "Amore Please" The flowers squall Spring acre the darker background helped arrive New York marriage appropriate. I dearest the to a greater extent than fitted trunk too the sleeve length amongst flare at the bottom of them! So pretty. I mean value exterior pictures inwards this clothes would lead keep looked thence awesome, simply it was raining. It's been raining thence much. I paired the clothes amongst the navy ballet flats from Clarks for QVC that I lead keep been LIVING in. These shoes are thence comfortable I wore them dancing all nighttime too my feet were fine. I may demand a backup span because I've been reaching for these thence much.
MAKEUP
LIPS
- Urban Decay lipstick inwards “heartbreaker” amongst Buxom Cosmetics lip cream inwards “Pink Champagne” on top
EYES
- Wander Beauty Smooth Sailing shadow primer
- Doll 10 Beauty shadows from pro principal palette
- Doll 10 Beauty Hydralux liners inwards “noir” too “brighten up” on waterlines
- information technology Cosmetics forehead powerfull pencil
- Laura Geller Beauty lash boss mascara over Grander Cosmetics lash primer
FACE
- information technology Cosmetics cheerio bye pores primer
- Doll 10 Beauty Skin perfector inwards “fair” mixed amongst information technology Cosmetics cc cream inwards “light”
- Josie Maran Cosmetics vibrancy concealer inwards “light”
- information technology Cosmetics Bye cheerio pores blush inwards “pink exterior the box”
- information technology Cosmetics Vitality matte bronzer (to contour)
- Doll 10 Beauty finishing behave upon powder
HAIR
-Pre-Poo: Prose Shampoo Mask
-Cleanser: Prose Shampoo
-Curls too Potions Rice Water Rinse
-Mask: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask (used amongst my Hot Head Cap for heat)
-Stylers: Prose Conditioner, DevaCurl B'leave In, Arc Angel Gel, High Shine Oil
I applied products the same agency I've been applying on moisture pilus lately- amongst my caput upright, raking them through minor sections too and thence scrunching. I too thence used my Aquis Towel to take excess H2O too went inwards amongst to a greater extent than gel too Prose Oil. I allow my pilus air dry out for hours simply too thence since nosotros had to accept pics too larn going, I had to diffuse. I prefer air drying simply was pleasantly surprised how my diffusing turned out. I used the Briogeo Farewell Frizz Heat Protectant Creme earlier diffusing amongst my Dyson Dryer. Once dry, I applied to a greater extent than DevaCurl B'Leave In, Prose Oil and Ouidad Flexible Hairspray.
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
Pictures inwards this postal service were taken at the venue, inwards the motorcar amongst natural lite too besides inwards front end of my telephone light. All pictures taken amongst my iPhoneX too no extra edits lead keep been done.
OUTFIT
The clothes is, of course, yesteryear Lilly Pulitzer. I genuinely got it dorsum inwards Feb too lead keep been anxiously waiting to apparel it for this wedding. The mode is the "Kayla" inwards the impress "Amore Please" The flowers squall Spring acre the darker background helped arrive New York marriage appropriate. I dearest the to a greater extent than fitted trunk too the sleeve length amongst flare at the bottom of them! So pretty. I mean value exterior pictures inwards this clothes would lead keep looked thence awesome, simply it was raining. It's been raining thence much. I paired the clothes amongst the navy ballet flats from Clarks for QVC that I lead keep been LIVING in. These shoes are thence comfortable I wore them dancing all nighttime too my feet were fine. I may demand a backup span because I've been reaching for these thence much.
MAKEUP
LIPS
- Urban Decay lipstick inwards “heartbreaker” amongst Buxom Cosmetics lip cream inwards “Pink Champagne” on top
EYES
- Wander Beauty Smooth Sailing shadow primer
- Doll 10 Beauty shadows from pro principal palette
- Doll 10 Beauty Hydralux liners inwards “noir” too “brighten up” on waterlines
- information technology Cosmetics forehead powerfull pencil
- Laura Geller Beauty lash boss mascara over Grander Cosmetics lash primer
FACE
- information technology Cosmetics cheerio bye pores primer
- Doll 10 Beauty Skin perfector inwards “fair” mixed amongst information technology Cosmetics cc cream inwards “light”
- Josie Maran Cosmetics vibrancy concealer inwards “light”
- information technology Cosmetics Bye cheerio pores blush inwards “pink exterior the box”
- information technology Cosmetics Vitality matte bronzer (to contour)
- Doll 10 Beauty finishing behave upon powder
HAIR
-Pre-Poo: Prose Shampoo Mask
-Cleanser: Prose Shampoo
-Curls too Potions Rice Water Rinse
-Mask: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask (used amongst my Hot Head Cap for heat)
-Stylers: Prose Conditioner, DevaCurl B'leave In, Arc Angel Gel, High Shine Oil
I applied products the same agency I've been applying on moisture pilus lately- amongst my caput upright, raking them through minor sections too and thence scrunching. I too thence used my Aquis Towel to take excess H2O too went inwards amongst to a greater extent than gel too Prose Oil. I allow my pilus air dry out for hours simply too thence since nosotros had to accept pics too larn going, I had to diffuse. I prefer air drying simply was pleasantly surprised how my diffusing turned out. I used the Briogeo Farewell Frizz Heat Protectant Creme earlier diffusing amongst my Dyson Dryer. Once dry, I applied to a greater extent than DevaCurl B'Leave In, Prose Oil and Ouidad Flexible Hairspray.
-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane























Komentar
Posting Komentar