Doll10 Beauty Two The Indicate Double-Ended Eyeliner
The 2 the Point Double Ended Eyeliner is a novel eyeliner concept from Doll 10 Beauty. Each liner has 2 felt tip sides to accomplish unlike looks, merely amongst the same long wearing formula. Read on for to a greater extent than details.
Here is what QVC.com says nearly them:
"Create a diverseness of looks amongst 2 The Point Line & Define Liquid Eyeliner from Doll 10. It gives y'all 2 versatile options inwards ane convenient double-ended package. On ane end, y'all become a precision felt tip that paints on pigment in addition to creates a crisp, smoothen line. The other side is a superfine in addition to flexible brush tip that glides across the lash trouble for incredibly fluid application.
Both ends comprise the same long-wear formula that gives y'all intense pigment amongst ane swipe--gliding on smoothly. Great for anyone looking for a long-wearing, high-pigment liquid liner to create a many looks amongst ease."
There are 2 shades offered:
The formula is actually long wearing. It didn't budge on my eyes all day, fifty-fifty when they teared upward a flake on surely days. I peculiarly similar the smaller side to become a precise trouble equally to a greater extent than or less my lashline equally possible. The flexible felt tip too makes it slowly to glide across my lid.
I similar that is is offered inwards both dark AND brown. Brown is a coloring I don't oftentimes run into inwards liquid liners in addition to is perfect for Summer.
I volition hold upward honest, I am TERRIBLE at applying liquid liner on my eyelids. The pictures below I regard me doing a skilful project at my liner application. Is it "instagram perfect?" No, merely I am too non a makeup artist, hence it's okay. I wore the "Cafe Noir" dark shade.
I mean value if y'all handle amongst liquid liner, or y'all desire an awesome liquid liner formula that volition non budge on y'all these are definitely worth checking out!
At fourth dimension of writing my spider web log post, they are available on QVC.com here.
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my ain in addition to honest thoughts, equally always.
If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126
<3 Diane
Here is what QVC.com says nearly them:
"Create a diverseness of looks amongst 2 The Point Line & Define Liquid Eyeliner from Doll 10. It gives y'all 2 versatile options inwards ane convenient double-ended package. On ane end, y'all become a precision felt tip that paints on pigment in addition to creates a crisp, smoothen line. The other side is a superfine in addition to flexible brush tip that glides across the lash trouble for incredibly fluid application.
Both ends comprise the same long-wear formula that gives y'all intense pigment amongst ane swipe--gliding on smoothly. Great for anyone looking for a long-wearing, high-pigment liquid liner to create a many looks amongst ease."
There are 2 shades offered:
- Mocha: a nighttime chocolate-brown shade
- Cafe Noir: a dark shade
![]() |
| Cafe Noir, Mocha No Flash |
![]() |
| Cafe Noir, Mocha Flash |
The formula is actually long wearing. It didn't budge on my eyes all day, fifty-fifty when they teared upward a flake on surely days. I peculiarly similar the smaller side to become a precise trouble equally to a greater extent than or less my lashline equally possible. The flexible felt tip too makes it slowly to glide across my lid.
I similar that is is offered inwards both dark AND brown. Brown is a coloring I don't oftentimes run into inwards liquid liners in addition to is perfect for Summer.
I volition hold upward honest, I am TERRIBLE at applying liquid liner on my eyelids. The pictures below I regard me doing a skilful project at my liner application. Is it "instagram perfect?" No, merely I am too non a makeup artist, hence it's okay. I wore the "Cafe Noir" dark shade.
I mean value if y'all handle amongst liquid liner, or y'all desire an awesome liquid liner formula that volition non budge on y'all these are definitely worth checking out!
At fourth dimension of writing my spider web log post, they are available on QVC.com here.
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my ain in addition to honest thoughts, equally always.
If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126
<3 Diane








Komentar
Posting Komentar