Curl Keeper Pilus Products Together With Tools Review
Here is unopen to information nearly the work from the company:
"Curl Keeper® is a serial of products that volition perform 100% of the time, on every curly head, inward all weather condition conditions, without the run of silicones. Our Styling products tin sack last mixed together to accomplish specific results. Because no 2 curls are the same, it takes a diverseness of products to consistently accomplish perfect hairstyles. You volition accomplish ultimate frizz control, mode back upward in addition to unmatched shine. Curl Keeper® Styling products never fix upward in addition to rinse out clean."
H20 Water Bottle
Them: "A must have got accessory for all curlies in addition to stylists alike. This refillable ultra-fine in addition to continual spray bottle covers large areas of pilus to last covered chop-chop in addition to easily. Styling has never been this easy. The mist volition rehydrate irksome curls, shape, moisturize in addition to stretch your pilus without soaking or re-wetting the entire head"
Me: This H2O bottle is great! I honey the steady stream current in addition to how it coats all of my pilus evenly without dispersing too much at once. I truly have got my pilus tea rinse inward the bottle in addition to similar used it to apply the rinse evenly on my pilus in addition to scalp without making a mess each week. I desire to larn a minute bottle before long to move on my refreshing spray inward since I truly similar the fine mist it produces.
Flexy Brush
Them: "Best detangling brush on wet or dry out whorl textures. Great for kids, built strong, durable, lightweight in addition to slow to clean. Great for shower use, combing through conditioner removes all tangles in addition to shampoo massaging volition fix clean the scalp. Its' opened upward cushion concept eliminates bacteria or production fix upward inward the shower. The Flexy Brush has flexible multi dimensional silicone bristles for sensitive scalps & stubborn knots. The Flexy brush exfoliates the scalp piece detangling, stimulates blood circulation in addition to minimizes pilus loss. Can last used on wigs, extensions in addition to blow-dry styling."
Me: I ordinarily don't run anything also my fingers to detangle my pilus to last honest. However I used this to distribute conditioner evenly through my wet pilus in addition to also tried it correct before styling simply to run across how it clumped my curls. I did similar it alongside the conditioner but used before styling products I truly think my whorl pattern was less defined every bit usual. If yous are mortal who's pilus gets tangled really easily though, this is a proficient brush to assistance detangle.
All of the styling products inward this work have got the same, light, clean, powdery floral odor to them. It is non an overwhelming fragrance in addition to also does non linger.
Leave-In Conditioner
Them: "Curl Keeper® Leave-in Conditioner smoothes the oil cuticles that are responsible for frizzy flyaway hair. Curl Conditioner is non-greasy curly pilus production that never builds up, thence yous tin sack run a generous amount against high humidity in addition to high oestrus appliances such every bit irons & blow-dryers. The whorl conditioner leaves your pilus feeling clean, shiny in addition to soft."
Me: This is a really lightweight leave-in. It feels thence silky in addition to slippery. For my high porosity, super dry out hair, it is a scrap too lite for me to run on wet hair. Even applying the production heavy handed on wet pilus it is soundless a scrap too light. I gain yet similar it on twenty-four hr menstruum 2 or twenty-four hr menstruum three to add together wet dorsum into my pilus without weighing my pilus down. If yous have got fine pilus that does larn weighed downwardly easily, I think you'd honey this.
Them: "Curl Keeper® Original enables yous to move the main of those gorgeous frizz-free curls. Dryness causes out-of-control in addition to frizzy hair. Curl Keeper contains the highest lineament ingredients, provides frizz command in addition to whorl definition. Hanging your caput over piece bending forwards helps to dry out the roots in addition to gives the curls to a greater extent than bounce. Curl Keeper Original is a water-based formula, which agency yous tin sack run it every twenty-four hr menstruum without production buildup. Your curly hairstyle volition concluding for days every bit its unique formula re-activates alongside H2O making Curl Keeper Original is 100% effective inward all weather condition conditions, peculiarly humidity."
Me: I honestly forgot how much I honey the improver of this production on my wet hair. It plays squeamish alongside other products from the work every bit good every bit other brands, too. On wet hair, I apply it afterwards move out inward but before gel in addition to run a really generous amount since my pilus is thence dry out in addition to frizzy. This liquidy serum does such an first-class undertaking helping to tame frizz without adding whatever additional weight or producty experience to my hair. I really, really, truly similar this.
Gel
Them: "Curl Keeper Gel alongside panthenol gives ultimate belongings ability without flakiness or crispiness. A water-based formula, Curl Keeper Gel leaves no production buildup in addition to supports whatever curly hairstyle for longer. Great for scrunching curly hair, styling alongside brushes, blow-drying or drying naturally."
Me: This gel does non dry out rigid or crunchy at all. It says Ultimate Hold but I think it is to a greater extent than lite to medium agree at best. I wishing it had a scrap to a greater extent than agree than it does, every bit my pilus prefers a really strong agree gel. Unfortunately I simply don't honey this gel on wet hair. Frizz soundless comes through in addition to I know my curls have got to a greater extent than potential. I gain also similar this on twenty-four hr menstruum 2 or three hair, peculiarly if I am wearing my pilus dorsum because I think it does a ameliorate undertaking fighting frizz on days erstwhile pilus thence when I run it on wet hair.
Slip thirty Second Detangler
Them: "Curl Keeper® Slip™ Detangler is a silicone gratis detangling leave-in conditioner that volition straightaway loosen pilus knots, lock inward pilus color in addition to eliminate flyaway hair. The conditioning ingredients of the curls detangler volition move out your pilus soft, smoothen in addition to shiny without ever over-moisturizing the hair. Slip™ has the forcefulness to adapt the pH ease of your pilus to give yous strong good for yous pilus without adding whatever weight."
Me: This is a refreshing mist. It has the same consistency of water. I similar this spray to revive the Definition in addition to bounce inward curls on days 2 or 3, but it is really lightweight thence I must follow it alongside mortal heavier to assistance frizz in addition to add together unopen to weight to my hair. I similar this mist, it is likely my minute favorite styler afterwards the Original Serum.
Note: I apologize for the lighting inward these photos. They were taken when it was dark, out, my band lite broke thence I had to figure out a dissimilar lite to piece of work decently until I larn a replacement.
Day 1 Hair
Here is what I used:
- Cleanser: Raw Curls Curly Cleanser
- Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair
- Stylers: Curl Keeper Leave-In, Original, Gel, Argan Oil
My pilus felt extremely lightweight in addition to really soft. It had first-class shine which is i of the biggest telephone band out features for my alongside these products. I honey the shine. My pilus was soundless a scrap frizzy when using all of the products together, I think because they didn't have got plenty weight for my frizzy, dry, high porosity hair. When I've used the products mixed inward alongside other favorite brands I've had much ameliorate results. I also think brushing my wet pilus played a ingredient inward this frizz in addition to lack of definition.
DAY 2
This is twenty-four hr menstruum 2 pilus where I used the Slip followed past times a picayune of the Leave-In Conditioner. I truly liked my twenty-four hr menstruum 2 pilus ameliorate than twenty-four hr menstruum 1. Though my waves were looser, they were also less frizzy in addition to my pilus soundless felt thence soft.
For to a greater extent than cheque out my video: https://youtu.be/yHKFOpBtMIg
As mentioned earlier, I desire to give these products a endeavour i time to a greater extent than when it is to a greater extent than humid out in addition to non thence dry out since the ingredients inward this work are designed to assistance combat humidity! Stay tuned Summer 2018 for an updated revisit review.
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
Youtube: curlywavydiane
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. non sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane








Komentar
Posting Komentar