Briogeo Survive Gentle, Survive Sort Superfoods Pilus Pack
I demand to have got a minute to appreciate the cute packaging!! I dear that the bottle expression similar light-green juice bottles together with the exterior carton my packet came inwards looks similar a market. I'd live on lying if I said I didn't start craving a juicy smoothie from this laid up. I too appreciate together with LOLed at the fact the toll sticker really says "Do Not Eat" because when you lot aroma the duo, you lot may live on tempted to have got a sip. (But seriously, don't.) They aroma similar fresh apples, really yummy.
Here is what Briogeo's site says close the novel duo:
"WHO IT'S FOR:
Those alongside dry, parched together with wearisome hair.
WHAT information technology IS:
A nutrient rich, light-green juice inspired shampoo together with conditioner duo that volition quench parched strands together with assist deliver vital daily nourishment to the pilus together with scalp.
WHAT information technology DOES:
This green-juice inspired shampoo is packed alongside matcha together with apple tree to cleanse together with assist nourish pilus without stripping it of moisture. The conditioner is an infusion of kale together with apple tree to nourish together with hydrate the scalp together with hair. By harnessing the ability of fruit together with vegetable obese acids, vitamins, together with minerals, this regimen volition back upward the vibrancy of pilus together with is the perfect compliment to your wellness routine."
INGREDIENTS
![]() |
| from briogeohair.com |
Matcha together with Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo
My Thoughts: While I similar this shampoo, I create prefer the Don't Despair, Repair Super Moisturizing Shampoo from the build a chip better. That i is to a greater extent than moisturizing for my super dry out hair. That beingness said, for a sulfate complimentary cleanser, this did soap beautifully together with the bubbles felt quite soft. My pilus felt a chip rigid afterwards cleansing, similar I absolutely had to follow upward alongside a moisturizing conditioner. But non hence rigid to where I couldn't larn my fingers through my hair. I volition live on using this shampoo every hence oftentimes when I experience I demand a nice, thorough cleansing. This shampoo is replacing the master copy Be Gentle, Be Kind Shampoo that was an master copy Briogeo production the build debuted alongside years ago. I create similar this formula a lot ameliorate than that one. That version of the shampoo pathetic to nation was my to the lowest degree favorite Briogeo production I tried due to only how rigid starch similar it left my pilus feeling afterwards I cleansed.
Since the claim is lightweight wet I had my fiance, Tommie, endeavour this formula equally well. We have got consummate reverse pilus types. Tommie has beautiful shoulder length pilus that is really fine together with gets weighed downward together with oily really easy. He liked how the shampoo cleansed his pilus together with didn't weigh his pilus downward at all. It too left his pilus shiny together with hence really soft. Because his pilus is hence fine, he said the shampoo was moisturizing plenty for him together with didn't purpose the conditioner. He regularly doesn't larn for conditioners.
Kale together with Apple Replenishing Superfood Conditioner
My Thoughts: The give-and-take lightweight had me nervous since my pilus loves moisture. I was happy that this conditioner felt a petty richer together with creamier than I was expecting. This conditioner has wonderful skid together with my pilus drank it up. I was pleasantly surprised how strong it really was together with I needed to purpose less than I idea I would need. Since I'm used to using masks every launder for dry out hair, this solitary equally my conditioner only isn't quite enough. That beingness said, I create really similar this equally a move out in! If your pilus gets weighed downward easier or you lot similar lightweight products, I squall back you lot volition dear this. Since I endeavour to struggle unwanted book together with pouf, I similar when products have got a petty weight to them.
With using the novel Briogeo Superfood Shampoo together with Conditioner, I too used stylers I am really familiar alongside to pinpoint the deviation that shampoo together with conditioner made inwards my hair. What I noticed showtime together with foremost, is that my pilus felt very, really light. My curls had about shine, I had elongated Definition together with my pilus air dried quicker than usual. I felt my pilus did expression healthy, but I had about frizz. Unfortunately, afterwards working out the adjacent 24-hour interval my Day two pilus was non the best.
Here is everything I used for this launder day:
- Cleanser: Briogeo Superfood Shampoo
- Conditioner together with Stylers: Briogeo Superfood Conditioner equally a move out in, Raw Curls Anti-Frizz Spray, Jessicurl Oil Blend, Raw Curls Firm Hold Gel
I applied products equally usual. The Superfood Conditioner I applied inwards modest sections using the "seaweed technique" I together with hence flipped my pilus over together with applied the residue of the styling products. I air dried completely.
I really attended the launch political party for this Shampoo together with Conditioner concluding week! The political party was non a blogger party, it was for press only, but i of my really proficient friends started working alongside Brigeo of late together with brought me equally her summation one! The political party was at the Broken Coconut, a juice bar inwards NYC. There was several dissimilar light-green juices, together with drinks (non-alcoholic, which meant I could potable them) together with fifty-fifty a light-green chocolate fondue tower which was absolutely delicious! I had a bang-up fourth dimension hence I idea I'd portion about pictures.
VIDEO REVIEW
Overall the Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Superfood Shampoo together with Conditioner create deliver lightweight moisture. The Shampoo volition laissez passer on a sulfate complimentary but thorough cleanse together with the Conditioner volition move out pilus soft alongside the correct amount of moisture. If your pilus gets weighed downward easily, I squall back you lot volition really autumn inwards dear alongside these.
Shop Briogeo through this link to relieve about coin off your showtime purchase!
(disclaimer: I don't larn paid, but I larn points to their site if you lot purpose that link)
If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
































Komentar
Posting Komentar