Aphogee Poly Peptide Treatment, Ouidad, Shea Wet Raw Curls
I've blogged most the Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment before, it is a serious reconstructing handling for the most damaged of hair. Using it every bit directed I detect such a departure inwards my hair! I simply used it today (actually Sat but pics were taken that twenty-four lx minutes menstruation too) in addition to receive got such an incredible pilus twenty-four lx minutes menstruation thence hither is a "Hair of the Day" weblog amongst details! Continue reading for more.
Click here to read my First Use weblog on the Aphogee Protein Treatment from July 2015! This postal service gives tons of details most what the handling is, AND y'all tin hand the axe encounter simply how far my pilus has come upwards inwards almost a year!!!
So most of the pictures inwards today's weblog were taken late, when it was night out amongst a lite aimed at me. I didn't realize how washed out it made my confront expect until I started to blog, makeup removed in addition to pilus thrown inwards a bun (aka I didn't desire to retake them)..so delight ignore that! ;)
For the past times almost yr I receive got been doing the Aphogee Protein Treatment somewhere betwixt every vi to 8 weeks to assistance the bleach damaged parts of the ends of my pilus rest inwards decent status every bit my pilus conntinues to grow out. I ever know when it is fourth dimension for a handling because my ends start acting extra fuzzy, dry out in addition to unmanageable. Just similar inwards my previous reviews, I all the same intend it is i of the worst smelling ever in addition to stickiest products to move with, addition it is a chip fourth dimension consuming but the effectiveness in addition to results completely outweighs all the negative nonsense!
So hither is what I did today:
Shampoo:
I used the Ouidad Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Shampoo (review here) I ever similar to clarify my pilus earlier treatments similar this thence this handling tin hand the axe genuinely penetrate on railroad train clean hair. I genuinely all the same receive got the same bottle I've had from final yr but I receive got less than 1/4 left. This Shampoo is sure enough a re-buy for me since it plant thence well.
Treatment/Conditioner:
I applied the Aphogee Protein Treatment Section past times Section in addition to used a comb to rake it through thoroughly. I in addition to thence clipped my pilus inwards vi mini buns, amongst the ends sticking out this those are the damaged parts I desire to move repaired. I in addition to thence sat nether my hooded dryer most a one-half hour. This handling won't move without applying oestrus to it. Once I was done, I took my pilus out of the buns, it feels thence difficult in addition to potent thence it is super of import non to rake your ringers through at this point, but I in addition to thence hitting it amongst my regular dryer on sections that needed to a greater extent than heat.
![]() |
| note: the SheaMoisture masque is a few mixed upwards inwards there |
I went into the shower, rinsed out the handling in addition to followed it upwards amongst a mix of Raw Curls Wavy Swavy Conditioner in addition to a jounce I receive got amongst 5 or thence SheaMoisture masques mixed together. This is to add together wet dorsum to the pilus that simply got rebuilt. I left this inwards most simply about other one-half lx minutes land I used my NuFace facial toning device in addition to made my lunch. Then it was dorsum inwards the shower to rinse this out (See what I hateful most this handling beingness fourth dimension comsuming??)
Style:
For my leave-in, I used SheaMoisture Professional CocoShea Biplipid Curl Memory Leave-In Conditioner. I've had this jounce for over a yr in addition to decided to elbow grease it! It smells similar a yellowish seat out two pencil (for real) but it felt prissy in addition to hydrating inwards my hair. I'll elbow grease in addition to recollect to practise a detailed review in i lawsuit I utilisation it more. I followed upwards amongst the Raw Curls Mousse in addition to SheaMoisture High Porosity Elixir to seal. I used quite a chip of the Raw Curls Mousse today but genuinely liked the results! I used most 4 pumps PER SECTION.
Styler Application is the same agency I ever do: Applied on wet pilus (no towel drying first) Section past times section, raking production through, scrunching at the ends in addition to air drying amongst the forepart sections clipped dorsum to dry out looser.
I'm thrilled amongst today's outcome. Between the Protein Treatment, novel exit in, mousse...everything. My pilus was real shiny, no frizz in addition to it was HUMID OUT in addition to I receive got first-class definition! It was simply bouncy in addition to total of life. My pilus looks the curliest it's looked inwards a while, peculiarly underneath layers in addition to minus the forepart hairlinei purposely instantly out. I wishing I went somewhere to a greater extent than exciting today than simply Target to genuinely instruct the most of it, but I experience I ever receive got the best pilus days when I receive got nowhere special to go. heh.
![]() |
| took this on the agency to Target amongst forepart all the same clipped back. |
<3 Diane









Komentar
Posting Komentar