Too Faced Ten Kandee Johnson Ane Desire Kandee Collection From Ulta Amongst Iv Looks!
Somehow I injure upwardly getting most of the Kandee Johnson as well as Too Faced Cosmetics "I Want Kandee" collaboration from Ulta Beauty. I used a bunch of Ulta Beauty points as well as I'm quite impressed amongst virtually everything! Read on for my thoughts as well as 4 looks amongst the eyeshadow palette!Banana Pudding Powder
I was virtually going to overstep on this since it is limited edition as well as I was scared of loving it as well as non beingness able to re-buy, but I was besides curious as well as it sounded besides expert to overstep up. I intend it is supposed to olfactory belongings similar bananas but truth hold out told, I barely olfactory belongings anything inwards this. I wanted this for the intentions on setting my undereye concealer acre brightening upwardly the oculus area. My verdict on this pulverisation is I don't dearest it but I don't abhor it. It's correct smack in that place inwards the middle. If it never comes dorsum ane time to a greater extent than repackaged, that's fine. It is pretty finely milled as well as feels soft. I don't accept whatever issues amongst it accentuating the lines approximately my eyes but this pulverisation is really finicky amongst what concealers it plays prissy with. Some brands I tried it with, the pulverisation does the project beautifully as well as industrial plant wonderfully to educate as well as brighten, acre other powders it only cakes upwardly therefore bad regardless of how picayune I use. I rather a brightening pulverisation that only gets along amongst everyone.
Candy Glow Luminizer
Of everything I bought, this olfactory belongings is my favorite. It is a chip rigid which personally, I relish as well as is such a delicious candy aroma! I don't purpose highlighter oftentimes on the cheeks but I got this to add together dimension as well as smoothen to the matte lipsticks. It is therefore beautiful layered on top of them! I actually similar the low-cal pinkish musical note this highlighter has. I've also dabbed some of this nether my forehead os as well as it looked super pretty in that place equally well.
Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick
I bought 3 of the 4 shades since the fourth, a red-orange, I know I'd never wear. All 3 of these colors are beautiful as well as similar I similar them on their ain or fifty-fifty mixed together! Mixing the lightest shade, "Melted Ice Cream" amongst the brilliant fuschia shade, "Tropical Punch, gives me a cool toned, gorgeous pinkish I am therefore obsessed with. They all olfactory belongings similar delicious vanilla. The paint is intense (a expert thing) as well as really long wearing, fifty-fifty through eating. The formula does experience slightly drying on my lips therefore I practise similar to purpose a balm or gloss or something over them unremarkably to laissez passer on my lips moisture. I also actually similar the shape of the doe pes applicator, although I constitute myself having problem to hold out super non bad amongst these lipsticks, equally y'all tin flaming in all likelihood say inwards the looks below.
| Melted Ice Cream |
| Tropical Punch |
| Freshly Baked |
left: lipsticks, right: banana pulverisation on top, highlighter on bottom. no flash
left: lipsticks, right: banana pulverisation on top, highlighter on bottom. flash
Kandee Shop EyeShadow Palette
Of everything inwards the collection, I was most excited for this. The scent reminds me of candy cigarettes I used to consume equally a kid. Very sweet, non besides rigid as well as enjoyable, inwards my opinion. I LOVE this shadow palette! They really knocked it out of the park. This may hold out ane of my all fourth dimension favorite palettes now. The colors are all really wearable as well as I personally LOVE the fact in that place are 2 gorgeous metallic element pinkish shades since pinkish shadows are my absolute favorite. I also intend it is brilliant the 3 lighter highlight colors on the bottom are double the size since I ever current of air upwardly using to a greater extent than of those than anything else. The formula is REALLY good. The shadows are pigmented, blend good for me as well as I accept minimal autumn out. Finally, the packaging is therefore super cute similar a box of chocolates!!
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
Here are some looks I had fun playing approximately amongst using the eyeshadow palette as well as lipsticks. I am inwards no way, shape or shape a professional person makeup artist, only a daughter who enjoying playing amongst makeup.
Look 1:
forehead os - whipped cream
flexure as well as lower lash draw of piece of job - sugared strawberry
lid - frosted pink
liner - licorice rope
lips - mix of melted H2O ice cream amongst tropical punch as well as the highlighter on top
Look 2:
forehead os - banana cream pie
transition - pastry
flexure as well as lower lash draw of piece of job - sugariness toffee
lid - sparkling cider
outer v - butterscotched
liner - licorice rope
lips - freshly baked
Look 3:
forehead os - H2O ice cream
flexure as well as lower lash draw of piece of job - saccharide plum
lid - raspberry cocoa
outer v - taupe berry
liner - licorice rope
lips - mix of melted H2O ice cream as well as freshly baked
Look 4:
forehead bone- whipped cream
flexure as well as lower lash draw of piece of job - frosted pink
lid - H2O ice cream
outer v - cream puff
liner- licorice rope
lips - tropical punch
Overall, I REALLY relish the items I picked upwardly from the Too Faced x Kandee Johnson collection! Being a daughter who loves candy colors as well as peculiarly pinks, this collection was practically made for me.
disclaimer: products bought past times me. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews as well as thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, equally always.
If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
Follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126
YouTube: curlywavydiane
-Diane
























Komentar
Posting Komentar