Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Wrap Defining Cream

After loving Pacifica Beauty's Pineapple Curls Conditioner as well as Mask that I reviewed a few months ago, I was beyond excited to endeavour their build novel Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream! I was hoping the build would add together silicone costless stylers to the trouble as well as certain enough, hither i is!! Read on for my thoughts.

Here is what their site says virtually the novel product:

"Define those beautiful curls, laid upwardly them free, as well as add together around shine. Infused alongside kokosnoot oil, pineapple extract, as well as hyaluronic acid, this formula is designed to add together manageability as well as soft bounce.

Who Needs This: For curly pilus types.

 Ingredients We Love:

  • Pineapple extract
  • Coconut Oil
  • Hyaluronic Acid

Details:
  • 100% Vegan as well as Cruelty-free
  • Made inward the USA alongside the best globally sourced ingredients.
  • Formulated without: beast testing, beast ingredients, parabens, phthalates or petroleum.
  • Every truthful beauty knows it's what's on the within that matters.
  • Helps trim back frizz, define as well as add together shine
  • Formulated without silicone"


The packaging is absolutely beautiful, equally all Pacifica products are! They are around of my favorite packaging to aspect at ever. Bright, colorful, fun as well as happy!! The production within is only equally amazing. I'm actually happy that similar the residual of the Pineapple Curls line, this styler is also silicone free! It has a dainty tropical, pineapple odour that is non overwhelming or likewise strong. The consistency is a flake thicker than a runny lotion, but non equally thick as well as heavy equally a butter. In my opinion, the consistency is perfect!

If you lot know me, you lot in all likelihood know my pilus real much prefers theater concord gels on wet pilus later on the shower. I however wanted to hand the cream a shot on wet pilus as well as I was impressed! I stimulate got real dainty defined curls, fifty-fifty around ringlets, my pilus felt soft, had dainty polish as well as solely a lilliputian frizz. It's been VERY humid as well as then I didn't hold off my pilus to endure completely frizz costless alongside a cream styler on wet hair, but in that place was definitely less frizz than I commonly stimulate got as well as then that's a plus!

This styler also plant REALLY good on days on pilus to add together dorsum inward moisture, calm around frizzies as well as hand bounce dorsum to curl.

As far equally how much I use, it isn't "a lilliputian goes a long way" but I also don't demand to usage a whole bunch, as well as then I create believe the metro volition final me a while. I demand to usage less when applying to solar daytime two or three pilus than solar daytime 1.


These pictures are from a Day 1 launder solar daytime using around favorite products alongside the Pacifica Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream as well as then I tin flaming come across how it performs. I would stimulate got loved to used the residual of the Pacifica Pineapple trouble too, but I'm all out as well as can't purchase novel pilus products until later on the wedding.

Here is everything I used:
  • Shampoo: Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash
  • Conditioner: Curls Blueberry Bliss Masque
  • Stylers: Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner (as a move out in), Pacifica Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream, Jessicurl Oil Blend.

I applied products equally park ship service shower as well as completely air dried.
I did clip my hairline pieces dorsum for a piece while wet as well as then they would rest off my face.

Pictures taken alongside iphone X, no flash or edits/photshop. Ringlight was used since it was night outside.

Overall, the Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream is a fantastic as well as affordable silicone costless styling production for curly, wavy hair.

VIDEO REVIEW

https://youtu.be/v2zAY_hos1Q








CLICK HERE to come across my spider web log ship service virtually the Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Curls Mask as well as Conditioner!


Get 10% Your First Order Off PacificaBeauty.com past times CLICKING HERE.
(i build no money, but larn points to their site)



-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!

disclaimer:  Product sent for review consideration. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews as well as thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, equally always.

-Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa