Olaplex I As Well As Two At Habitation Results + Sephora Vib Rouge Haul

Today's spider web log is a 2 for one! I have got lots of details nigh doing Olaplex 1 as well as 2 at habitation as well as also my haul video from the recent Sephora VIB Rouge Haul! Continue reading for more.

IT'S MY WEDDING MONTH!!!!!!!! 
Okay, that is pretty much off theme but delight empathize that is why my spider web log is a fighting lacking lately. After all of the festivities, I am hoping to larn dorsum into regular blogging more. Thank you lot i time again for agreement as well as delight brand certain to follow me on instagram since I have got been to a greater extent than active on there. If I come across involvement expressed (aka you lot have got to comment hence I know), I may create a spider web log and/or video later on the marriage on how I prepped as well as got my hair, skin, body, etc every bit cook every bit it volition be.



OLAPLEX NO 1 AND 2
I mentioned it is my marriage month, but for months instantly I've been doing hence much to prep myself for the large twenty-four hours to hopefully await somewhat decent. This includes my hair. Last month, my honey fiance decided to purchase me Olaplex 1 as well as 2. This is the Olaplex that is supposed to live on done inwards salons only as well as for professionals, but I was able to larn my hands on but about cheers to a friend (and yes, it is authentic).

I've been using Olaplex No 3 forever. I swear past times it as well as operate it almost weekly. If you lot don't know what Olaplex No 3 is, banking concern check out my video here for the details.

Since I REALLY desire my pilus to await decent at the wedding, I decided doing the Olaplex No 1 as well as No 2 handling would have got my pilus upward a notch. And it did!! Even now, a calendar week since I did this treatment, my pilus is behaving better. You improve believe I volition live on doing this handling i time again the calendar week of the large day!!

Olaplex No 1 as well as No 2 are made for chemically compromised hair. You tin google search it for tons of information. It is NOT a conditioner or poly peptide treatment, but rather a bond builder. Myself as well as other curlies have got institute that Olaplex has had positive benefits for the bounce, shine, frizz as well as managability inwards our curls fifty-fifty if nosotros create non necessarily color or chemically alteration our hair. I haven't colored my pilus inwards over 3 as well as a one-half years now, but my hairline pieces nonetheless misbehave as well as since my pilus is high porosity, it is overall frizzier than I prefer most of the time, despite all the skillful things I do.



Here is but about information from olaplex.com:
"Our elementary three-step procedure includes a patented active element that industrial plant on a molecular score to attempt out broken bonds inwards the pilus that are caused past times chemical, thermal, as well as mechanical damage. You tin operate Olaplex to restore compromised hair, or add together it to but about other service to supply the ultimate breakage insurance. 

No.1 Bond Multiplier®
Beginning The Rebuilding 
This concentrated start salon pace rebuilds broken disulfide bonds as well as begins the procedure of preventing harm as well as repairing hair. 
 

No.2
Bond Perfector®
Pursuing Hair Perfection 
Our 2nd salon pace continues to rebuild as well as restore whatsoever remaining broken bonds ensuring the strongest, shiniest, as well as healthiest pilus possible."
 

Also, I institute this spider web log post here on Olaplex's spider web log nigh the benefits virgin pilus gets from a stand upward solitary handling if you'd similar to read.
 
 
HOW I APPLIED
To create my standalone treatment, I followed the instructions on a carte du jour that came inwards the kit alongside my system. Super easy:
 
  • On DRY hair, I start applied a mix of 1/2 oz of No 1 alongside 3oz H2O using a bottle to fully saturate my pilus alongside it root to tip. The kit includes this handy measuring subway scheme you lot position on the No 1 bottle alongside measurements to dispense the correct amount. I allow it sit down nigh 20 minutes or hence acre I used my NuFace Microcurrent Device on my face. The administration carte du jour said to move out this on a minimum of v minutes.
  • Next, I applied a generous amount of No 2 correct on overstep of No 1 without rinsing No 1 out at all. I combed this through alongside a broad molar comb root to tip every bit the instructions stated. I left this on for a twain of hours acre I ate breakfast, checked my e-mails as well as worked out.
  • After I worked out, I showered, shampooed as well as conditioned, going nigh my commons routine.
 
Here is everything I used inwards as well as later on shower:
  • Cleanser: Hairfinity Gentle Cleanse Shampoo 
  • Masque: Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque, used alongside ThermalCare Hot Head for heat. Let on one-half hour
  • Stylers: Hairfinity Balanced Moisture Conditioner (as a move out in), Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets, Spiralicious Gel, Hairfinity Nourishing Botanical Oil

I applied my styling products every bit usual. Using the "seaweed technique" alongside my move out inwards as well as hence applying the residuum upside down, i past times i as well as scrunching them in. I wrapped my pilus inwards my Original Moxie Versatowel acre doing my skincare as well as hence took it downward as well as clipped my hairline dorsum to stretch it dorsum every bit my pilus air dried.

The pictures below were taken alongside my iphone X inwards forepart on a band light. No additional edits or photoshop done EXCEPT this was the calendar week I was breaking out severely hence I but removed the pimples because they were big, red, ugly as well as gross. No added smoothing, airbrushing, etc, etc.
 The lippie I have got on inwards these pictures is "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" from the Too Faced Anniversary Collection. Eyeshadows are from Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.



How frequently you lot create the No 1 as well as 2 handling versus the No 3 is upward to you lot as well as how your pilus is behaving. If you lot are actually unsure or non super familiar alongside your ain hair, it is in all probability best to become to a professional. Side note: I am NOT, nor have got I ever claimed to live on a pilus professional. Since I have got my marriage coming up, I am planning on doing but about other i inwards nigh a calendar week as well as a one-half from spider web log post (so 2 as well as a one-half weeks from start fourth dimension I did the treatment) but inwards full general for maintenance I am planning on doing this i one time a calendar month as well as Olaplex No 3 i time a calendar week inwards between. 

Olaplex No 1 as well as 2 have got had the same positive results every bit Olaplex No 3 has on my hair, but amplified. The shine is magnificent, the curls are bouncy as well as the frizz is cutting down. With No 1 as well as 2, I create peculiarly bring out my hairline pieces behaving fifty-fifty better.



SEPHORA HAUL
I've had a few Sephora gift cards I've been asset onto waiting for a skillful 20% off sale but similar this! Check out the video below to come across my haul. Products mentioned are inwards the YouTube description box:




-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!

disclaimer: Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews as well as thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.

-Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!