My Pilus Is Loving Master Moxie Stylers (Plus Discount Code!)


Original Moxie has been a favorite pilus production build of mine for years. The build e'er has a mix of silicone gratis together with non-silicone gratis products. They late reformulated 3 to a greater extent than products to live silicone gratis now! I was thence excited to run into this. This spider web log post service talks most them, to a greater extent than of my Original Moxie favorites, a few launder days using their stylers together with I also have got a discount code for yous guys! Read on for more.


Save
Save 10$ on OriginalMoxie.com past times CLICKING HERE.




About the line
(from their website)
"Whether your pilus is curly or straight, Original Moxie’s natural pilus tending products volition aid yous expect your best! Our lovingly crafted natural shampoos, conditioners, stylers, together with treatments are loaded amongst organic ingredients that nourish your pilus together with scalp from the within out. All of our pilus products are sulfate free, paraben free, artificial fragrance gratis & cruelty gratis thence that yous tin strength out experience proficient most looking good!"



FeatherWeight Conditioner - NOW SILICONE FREE!
The conditioner has lots of awesome pilus increment encouraging ingredients inside, equally good equally Vitamin C! This is i of my favorite Original Moxie scents- a Tangerine Vanilla. Sadly, this conditioner was designed for fine, limp, oily together with easily weighed downwards pilus together with mine is the consummate opposite. For that reason, I can't purpose this conditioner solitary but if yous have got whatever of the prior mentioned pilus attributes, yous volition honey this! Since I withal really similar a lot of the ingredients inside, I'm mixing it amongst richer materials because I'm all most pilus increment ingredients.


Everyday Leave-In Moisturizing Cream - NOW SILICONE FREE!
This is polar contrary of the final product. SO HAPPY they made this silicone gratis now. As I variety of mentioned above, my pilus is super dry, super frizzy, unmanageable, together with needs all the wet together with aid it tin strength out maybe get. Usually, products marked equally "leave ins" are non plenty for my wet hair...except this one. This beautiful production is thence rich together with strong together with my pilus drinks it up! A piddling goes a long way. Rareity reveal 2 for me is I tin strength out also purpose likewise much of this stuff!!! Once I constitute my ideal amount for wet hair, it leaves my curls soft, moisturized, shinier together with create for stylers to live pose on top. I similar that this is treating my pilus for days. Speaking of days, if Day 2 or 3 pilus needs to a greater extent than moisture, I add together a piddling of this together with I'm proficient to go! The scent is a fleck herbal, but non offensive, together with I unremarkably dislike herbal scents. Two principal cardinal ingredients inwards hither include shea butter, pumpkin seed oil, but there's also a lot of other fantastic essential oils inside.


Lux Locks Style together with Shine Cream - NOW SILICONE FREE
The final of the newly reformulated silicone gratis products. This is approximately other real rich styling production where a piddling goes far. It adds wet together with polish to the pilus amongst ingredients such equally Shea together with Ucuuba butters. This scent is a fleck stronger on the herbal side- non the favorite for my olfactory organ to live honest. I don't unremarkably purpose styling creams on wet hair, but i liked this on Day 2 or 3 using the same agency equally I used Everyday Leave-In.



While I have got this Original Moxie Blog Post, I thought I'd recap a few other favorite stylers of mine from the brand.


Pop Life Volumizing Mousse
This isn't draw of piece of occupation solid plenty concord for my wet pilus to purpose alone, but I LOVE using it equally a filler production betwixt my exit inwards together with gel. It gives extra ooomph to my hair, making my curls popular together with providing fifty-fifty to a greater extent than shine. I also similar that ingredients such equally Bamboo Extract are helping to strengthen my pilus equally I wear. This production also has Soy Protein to farther aid strengthen together with diverse essential oils for a multitude of other pilus benefits! This mousse smells yummy, similar a warm loving cup of tea. If my 2nd or 3rd twenty-four hours pilus doesn't demand likewise much wet dorsum to it, I tin strength out purpose this mousse together with it is perfect for the refresh.


Hold Up Defining Serum
Hold Up has been on my holy grail listing since it debuted years ago. This is an amazing strong, draw of piece of occupation solid concord styling production together with i of my favorite gels, fifty-fifty if it is called a serum. Like most the residuum of the line, it is quite strong together with I don't demand much at a time. The scent of this is thence fresh together with spa like, inwards my opinion. When I purpose this on wet hair, it dries inwards a crunchy cast that scrunches out effortlessly. Underneath, I'm left amongst minimally frizzy, shinier, to a greater extent than defined curls. When I purpose this gel on wet hair, I tin strength out larn multi-day pilus that fifty-fifty survives sweaty run outs (with refreshing, of course.) Proteins within aid strengthen together with heighten softness. By the way, mixing this amongst the Oasis Gel below is a genuinely magical combo.


Oasis Moisture Gel
As yous may have got simply read, I LOVE mixing this amongst the Hold Up Serum. By itself, Oasis is non strong plenty concord for my wet pilus but mixed amongst Hold Up, it's pretty much miraculous. This has a calming, nature similar scent to it which I like. The star constituent inwards hither is Sodium Lactate, "a naturally occurring humectant constitute inwards human peel that attracts moisture from the air together with helps to hydrate porous, damaged hair."I honey that this is a styling handling since our stylers alive inwards our pilus much longer than whatever pre-poo or deep conditioner. Aside from mixing amongst Hold Up on Wet Hair, this is approximately other production that industrial plant lovely to refresh together with affect upward days one-time hair.



Mane Tame Weightless Frizz Control
This is i of their non-silicone gratis products, thence hopefully this is the side past times side to live reformulated. That beingness said, fifty-fifty if it has 'cones, I tumble out to really similar this production a lot. It is a concentrated polish serum that smells delicious- warm together with citrusy. I tin strength out purpose this on wet pilus inwards house of crude to seal inwards my other products, or simply a piddling on days one-time pilus to calm downwards frizzies without beingness heavy.


Emollience Pre-Treatment
Another amazing, versatile product. The cinnamon inwards the aroma reminds me of Christmas when I was young, the fourth dimension when I enjoyed the holiday. The consistency of this reminds me of kokosnoot oil. It's solid together with melts when yous rub it betwixt your hands. This is i of my real favorite pre-shampoo treatments that I tin strength out exit on anywhere from 10 minutes to overnight. I also similar using this at the beach to protect my pilus from the wind, tabular array salt together with sun. Additionally, I've also used this equally a final pace styler inwards house of crude to seal inwards wet hair. Anytime I purpose this my pilus feels similar silk together with my curls expect to a greater extent than defined together with enhanced. Cupuacu together with Castor oils are star ingredients inwards here. 



Product Application
For the next launder days,  production Application stays consistent pretty much. I dissever my pilus into 3 sections: left side, correct side together with forepart stubborn misbehaving hairline area. I apply the styling products i past times i (except Hold Up together with Oasis which I pre-mix inwards a bottle together with build certain to milk tremble prior to using,) using a roping together with praying mitt method together with thence scrunching at the bottom. I practice this for all sections. My forepart department I practice have got to twist a fleck together with manipulate since the roll pattern together with frizz at that spot are both terrible. After applying product, I purpose a towel to soak upward extra wet together with thence larn inwards amongst to a greater extent than gel together with oil. Once my pilus dries a few hours, I larn dorsum together with add together inwards a piddling to a greater extent than gel together with oil, particularly to that forepart together with my ends. Additional styling, for event if I diffused or air dried, is noted nether each day.


Some of these pictures were taken outside, approximately were taken within amongst my band low-cal (no flash) I'd honey to simply accept all my pictures inwards awesome, natural lighting but...rain. So much pelting this year. I'm non going exterior to accept pictures inwards rain.


AUGUST 3RD WASH DAY
Products used:
-Pre Poo: Prose Pre-Shampoo Mask
-Cleanse: Prose Custom Shampoo
-Mask: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Mask mixed amongst Prose Custom Conditioner
-Stylers: Original Moxie Everyday Leave In, Oasis Gel/Hold Up Serum mix, Briogeo Farewell Frizz Oil

I permit my pilus air dry out completely. I really similar the definition, softness together with shine!
 (I was on opor-garai August 4th-9th.)

AUGUST 11TH WASH DAY
Products used
-Pre Poo: Prose Pre-Shampoo Mask
-Cleanse: Prose Custom Shampoo
-Mask: Pacifica Pineapple Hydrate Curl Nourishing Mask
-Stylers: Original Moxie Everyday Leave In, Oasis Gel/Hold Up Serum mix, Briogeo Farewell Frizz Oil

I permit my pilus air dry out for hours, but thence diffused my roots amongst the air dryer attachment from the CIC Beauty 3-In-1 Univeral Diffuser. I'll have got a review of this diffuser soon, it's the best I've EVER used. Before blow drying, I applied Briogeo's Farewell Frizz Heat Protectant Creme. Original Moxie really makes an awesome rut protectant cream also, but sadly my married adult man is allergic to something inwards that fragrance (I mean value it's orangish flower or neroli) thence I can't use.




AUGUST 11TH WASH DAY
 Products used:
-Pre Poo: Olaplex 1 together with 2
-Cleanse: Prose Custom Shampoo
-Mask: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair mask mixed amongst Prose Custom Conditioner
-Stylers: Original Moxie Everyday Leave In, Pop Life Volumizing Mousse, Oasis Gel/Hold Up Serum mix, Briogeo Farewell Frizz Oil

I've been quite impressed amongst my launder days using Original Moxie stylers. If you've been next me a spell (thank you), yous may know I unremarkably similar to add together a "filler" production inwards betwixt my exit inwards together with gel. While I mix 2 gels together, I guess i tin strength out technically count equally a filler, I decided to run into what would tumble out if I did layer approximately other product. The Pop Life Mousse is amazing. So many awesome ingredients to process my curls together with larn my pilus to "pop" without whatever extra weight. Sadly this production doesn't have got concord past times itself for wet hair, but layered together with used this way, it is incredible.



AUGUST 23RD WASH DAY
Another confine inwards launder days. The launder earlier this i I injure upward getting a trim, hanging out amongst my stylist since she is my friend together with nosotros didn't accept pictures. I used the Pop Life Mousse equally a filler over again together with sealed amongst the brand's Mane Tame Serum. I diffused afterwards air drying a spell over again here, which is why at that spot is a fleck of extra frizz.

Products Used:
-Pre Poo: Original Moxie Emollience Pre-Treatment
-Cleanse: Prose Custom Shampoo
-Mask: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair mask mixed amongst Prose Custom Conditioner together with Original Moxie Featherweight Conditioner
-Stylers: Original Moxie Everyday Leave In, Pop Life Volumizing Mousse, Oasis Gel/Hold Up Serum mix, Mane Tame



VIDEO REVIEW
https://youtu.be/VdRQhiY5aq4


DISCOUNTS
If you'd similar to salve 10% on whatever lodge from OriginalMoxie.com, practice thence THROUGH THIS LINK!

I also have got a discount code for Prose here together with Briogeo here.


Overall if yous haven't tried anything past times Original Moxie yet, yous definitely should! The products a high character amongst fantastic ingredients together with aid process your pilus equally yous apparel them. Their website sells minis equally good thence yous tin strength out essay out earlier committing to total size, together with purpose my discount to salve more!

 
-If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe? 
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store! 

disclaimer:  approximately products sent for review consideration. approximately bought past times me. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always. Links may live affiliate where I larn appreciated points or pennies if yous store through them.
-Diane




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!